Forest Lake Golf Club, Ocoee, FL?

PiratePenguin

2024 Goat Cup Team Brennan
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Any reviews or comments? Playing down there with some friends on Saturday.

Played it recently and it was "okay". Nothing memorable or standing out. You are right in the thick of some amazing courses in that area (Windermere, Orlando, etc).

Played it recently and it was "okay". Nothing memorable or standing out. You are right in the thick of some amazing courses in that area (Windermere, Orlando, etc).

Yeah, I'd love to play something else, but one of the friends has connections and we're playing for free, then Grand Cypress for $25 on Sunday (but I can only play on Saturday, dangit). :-/

So is Forest Lake a pretty straight forward, typical Florida muni then? Looks like it shouldn't be a ball eater from their website?

Yeah, I'd love to play something else, but one of the friends has connections and we're playing for free, then Grand Cypress for $25 on Sunday (but I can only play on Saturday, dangit). :-/

Thats okay, you dont want to play Grand Cypress right now. They just punched the greens this morning and the course is under repair starting today.

Thats okay, you dont want to play Grand Cypress right now. They just punched the greens this morning and the course is under repair starting today.

Ha. Makes me feel better. :)

Back