Your Favorite Shoes

Recently got into a pair of adidas 3.0's, replacements from the factory for you 2.0's that had some heal wear. Total upgrade from the 2.0's that i loved. Greater cushoning on the sole and on the tongue. No slippage of the foot in the shoe. Low to the ground. All in all very well engineered. Put togehter with a golfer in mind

Why is it that most golf shoes are so pointy in the toes? I find myself struggling to find a pair that i don't mind looking at at address. I really don't need to be lining up to the ball, and thinking "man, these are some pointy shoes"

any suggestions for shoes that are a bit athletic in fit and feel that might be a bit more rounded?

Why is it that most golf shoes are so pointy in the toes? I find myself struggling to find a pair that i don't mind looking at at address. I really don't need to be lining up to the ball, and thinking "man, these are some pointy shoes"

any suggestions for shoes that are a bit athletic in fit and feel that might be a bit more rounded?

Check out the Adidas Adipure Nuovos. They have all of the comfort and fit qualities of the Adipure line (best ever!) with a more rounded and sporty look, while still maintaining a classic feel about them.

I would say taht some brands really are featured that way, but other brands offer a little more modern fit.

I mean, even Adidas, a very sporty brand - they're some of the worst offenders (in the pointy department)

I was looking at the ASICS shoes, ad my running shoes are ASICS, and i adore them - anyone tried theses on? I can't find them locally (or Puma, for that matter)

Adidas for me. Currently have the 360 and the Innolux (If that's spelt correctly) before, and loved both. Might go for the Adipure next

Are these the ones you are talking about Murray?

10826346.jpg

Are these the ones you are talking about Murray?

10826346.jpg

Same price bracket I think but a bit older than those.
Here they are :)
innolux-738205.jpg

Half the price of the 360's and just as comfy!

Anyone willing to make Vijay's new kick's their favorite shoes yet?
The TV announcer were talking about his shoes for 10 minutes yesterday.

I need advice and help

I need advice and help

I have had trouble in the past with finding golf shoes that will work for my problems. Does anyone have any advice to help me since buying shoes then having to give them away or throw them away since I can't wear them. I am willing to pay any price to get shoes that I can wear for 18 holes in hot weather.

I have a C heel, EEE toe box, super high instep, and high arch. I wear custom insoles and I have trouble with heel spurs and neuromas. I have problems with my feet sweating so much that I need a shoe that is highly ventillated. And my knees are bad so spikes that don't slip a little, cause my left knee to swell up and fill with fluid. The closest shoe I can find is a new balance 993 in 11.5 EEEE.

I have found companies that make custom shoes, but they are custom materials not custom sizes. And since I have a foot that is not a common size I am out of luck.

Do you have any sneakers that fit you properly?

As far as completely custom shoes, they exist, we have even covered one, but the cost can be extremely high.

My New Balance 993 in 11.5 EEEE Is the closest thing that I can find to fit. It is still a little wide since they don't make a EEE. I haven't tried to find new golf shoes for over a year since I was ill for a long time. Most brands that I tried 2 years ago before I spent a lot of time in the hospital, were always too tight in the toe box or too loose in the heel.

The closest I found were a single pair of Classic Dry Premier, in the next size up a 12 extra-wide. But my feet were soaked with sweat and they felt like I had boards on the bottom of my shoes. And I tripped a lot.

There are a few brands that might help with the wide footbed. Not my favorite shoe, but Truelinkswear would work perhaps.

Adidas for me. Currently have the 360 and the Innolux (If that's spelt correctly) before, and loved both. Might go for the Adipure next

Just ordered a pair of Innolux 2.0's - needed a nice, comfortable pair of shoes at a quality price and they seem to fit the bill. Hopefully they'll do well.

Tour 360 3.0

I got two of them

I bought a pair of Adidas Tour 360 3.0s from an Adidas Outlet last year for $75 I believe. They are extremely comfortable, I could wear them all day long.

I made the jump from the powerband 3.0's to the Tour 360 4.0's this weekend and wow, what an upgrade. The heel in the 360's fits narrower then the PB's which has removed the heel chaffing already.

It's like wearing marshmellows on my feet...

I made the jump from the powerband 3.0's to the Tour 360 4.0's this weekend and wow, what an upgrade. The heel in the 360's fits narrower then the PB's which has removed the heel chaffing already.

It's like wearing marshmellows on my feet...

Haha Great analogy Tuna! I need to find me some marshmellow shoes :D

Haha Great analogy Tuna! I need to find me some marshmellow shoes :D

They're out there mate. I tried on a lot of pairs to finally find these and one of the things I learned is that the appearl companies are making some very good shoes these days. Not all of them will work universally (poor Lunar's. I really wanted them to work) but aside from odd requirements there's something out there.

And yes, not only do they feel like marshmellows but the leather looks like it too heh.

Back