WITB - The Players

andimetrum

Impervious to calculation
Reaction score
Handicap
Sorry JB, GG and the forum mods if I missed the usual WITB thread, but I couldn't find one for this week!

Anyway, here are some great bag shots from the practice rounds earlier this week.

That is a great group of pictures. It is surprising how many players include CB in their sets.

Cool pics! Neat seeing DA Points with a rain jacket strapped around that right arm to keep it close to his body.

Cool pics! Neat seeing DA Points with a rain jacket strapped around that right arm to keep it close to his body.

Did you notice how straight and how far in front of his ball the diviot was, that is what a real ball striker does. I only wish I could do that.

Last edited:
Did you notice how straight and how far in front of his ball the diviot was, that is was a real ball striker does. I only wish I could do that.

Yep - that is impressive. Last night at the range mine were 4 inches behind the ball! :at-wits-end:

Awesome pictures. I'm looking forward to this weekend a lot.

Great pics....Duval's Scratch sticks are SUH-WEEEEEEEET!!!!!!

Great pics, thanks for posting them. I'm always curious to see what the pros are playing. I am very excited to watch this tourney, even more so because of the TM and THP contest.

Burner 2.0's for Kenny Perry. Maybe I should be playing SGI's!

Burner 2.0's for Kenny Perry. Maybe I should be playing SGI's!

Why would we do something like that Sean, non forged and no tiny toplines? Yuck.

LOL

Nice flicks thanks for the post.

Great pics, thanks dude

Back