2011 THP Demo Day Thread

What are the rules going to be about taking pictures, videos and notes? I want to make sure I get some good information down, so I don't forget it.

No cameras or video will be allowed on the range. If you want to bring your phone, we kindly ask that it be left at the testing table with GG, that way you can still check it.

Note are not only allowed, but strongly encouraged.

GG will be using a video camera and recording things for people and interviews and taking pictures.

No cameras or video will be allowed on the range. If you want to bring your phone, we kindly ask that it be left at the testing table with GG, that way you can still check it.

Note are not only allowed, but strongly encouraged.

GG will be using a video camera and recording things for people and interviews and taking pictures.

Thanks, I might try to drum up my old tape recorder from college. That would make note taking easier.

I didn't even think about not being able to bring our phones in, I was planning on doing my recording on my phone. But, I totally get why and it only makes sense to have to check it! WOW! I think it is starting to hit me that in a week I will be flying out to partake in this awesome event!

I want to take a moment to thank the THP staff that is attending the demo day. Puttin4bird, Hanks, Hawk and TC.

Last night we had a conference call to go over in detail just about every piece of equipment that will be at demo day. These 4 guys along with myself and GG will be there to assist you and making your demo day complete. They all have the knowledge it takes to assist in the gear that will be out there help you find exactly what works best for your game and answer any questions that come up about a piece of equipment.

Due to the demo day being a full day, it will be more organized than it has been in the past (in some ways). We want everybody to have the opportunity to hit everything and gather notes and feedback on everything, as well as use it as a way to find what is best for their individual game. These four are taking the time to be there and to help and we cannot thank them enough for doing so.

We know with their assistance you are in good hands when it comes to the knowledge that they have in helping you find the right piece of equipment.

:clapp:Give it up for these folks. They have obviously done a ton of work, and will continue to do so, to make the outing and demo day phenomenal. Thank you all.

Oh man, my back is gonna be so sore after Friday! I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas and am so glad I get to go this year! Thank you all for what you do for us here. You have made this so much more than just a golf forum!

Any shot that the Adams Redline hybrids will be on site? Didn't see them in the first post.

Any shot that the Adams Redline hybrids will be on site? Didn't see them in the first post.

We were told last week that Adams has a delivery headed to us. However nothing has arrived as of yet.

I want to take a moment to thank the THP staff that is attending the demo day. Puttin4bird, Hanks, Hawk and TC.

Last night we had a conference call to go over in detail just about every piece of equipment that will be at demo day. These 4 guys along with myself and GG will be there to assist you and making your demo day complete. They all have the knowledge it takes to assist in the gear that will be out there help you find exactly what works best for your game and answer any questions that come up about a piece of equipment.

Due to the demo day being a full day, it will be more organized than it has been in the past (in some ways). We want everybody to have the opportunity to hit everything and gather notes and feedback on everything, as well as use it as a way to find what is best for their individual game. These four are taking the time to be there and to help and we cannot thank them enough for doing so.

We know with their assistance you are in good hands when it comes to the knowledge that they have in helping you find the right piece of equipment.
First of all, no thanks necessary to me, the thanks goes out to you and GG in my opinion. You're responsible for an amazing event and I am just glad to be a part of THP and this outing.

I will say that on staff we have some VERY knowledgeable people that are going to prove more helpful than any sales rep could ever even dream of so please everyone, ask a lot of questions and be sure that if you feel you need some help with something PLEASE ASK! We're all going to be there to help you guys get the absolute most out of this demo day, the THP members are the reason this great outing and demo day exists so hopefully each and every one there can leave with a little bit better insight as to what works and doesn't work for their game. I can't wait!!!

Id like to try out the new redline irons too. Keep seeing that commercial for them.

A rather large box x 2 from Adams just showed up. First post updated.

That list is so long!! So much stuff!!

Wow! Really excited to try the Adams gear. And also want to give thanks to everyone involved in putting this together. I know I will not see the very hard and tedious work involved that makes this a tremendous outing but I appreciate it. Thanks to all of you.

Id like to try out the new redline irons too. Keep seeing that commercial for them.

You asked and you have received. What an amazing list. Thanks to every company that has sent items to this demo day. Wow can not describe it.

Tappin to the oldies

A rather large box x 2 from Adams just showed up. First post updated.

right on cue...way to go Adams!

Adams has perfect timing! There you go OEM, your next set of irons has arrived!

The Adams Redline irons intrigue me.....thanks Adams and THP!

I may need a bigger notebook than last years

All of the Adams equipment will be something I'm very interested in, I just simply haven't hit them enough and it's a shame. I know people swear by their hybrids and I've heard a lot of cool things about the drivers too, I'm looking forward to hitting all of it. Thanks Adams and THP for the opportunity!

WOW the lineup of clubs to demo is awesome to say the least. I am looking forward to the many opportunities that a THP demo day provides. It truly is a unique experience. It's one that many of you will be eagerly anticipating for the 2012 outing!

WOW the lineup of clubs to demo is awesome to say the least. I am looking forward to the many opportunities that a THP demo day provides. It truly is a unique experience. It's one that many of you will be eagerly anticipating for the 2012 outing!

Guilty as charged, I don't plan to miss it.

Great stuff from Adams, those hybrids have me very interested.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Great stuff by adams, that list of clubs is crazy long, but I find it frustrating also because I have no idea what on that list is there in lefty. I'm sure there will be enough though.

Great stuff from Adams, those hybrids have me very interested.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

yep ditto on the Adams hybrids. I am a hybrid kind of guy so these have peaked my interest.

yep ditto on the Adams hybrids. I am a hybrid kind of guy so these have peaked my interest.

But then Gray, you would have to meet a local insider and change your entire bag again. :act-up:

Back