why is it always me?

the boss

golf addict help me!!
Reaction score
Handicap
hi all back from our honey moon great time untill last night. i was checking facebook whilst waiting for the coach to pick us up. and found out the girl who is my wifes best friend and was stopping at ours looking after our place and the dog had died in our place saturday morning. im shocked ans speechless thats 3 deaths and 1 wedding in 3 weeks

That's really sad and I am sorry for your loss.

hi all back from our honey moon great time untill last night. i was checking facebook whilst waiting for the coach to pick us up. and found out the girl who is my wifes best friend and was stopping at ours looking after our place and the dog had died in our place saturday morning. im shocked ans speechless thats 3 deaths and 1 wedding in 3 weeks

Wait, was it your dog?

I'm so sorry Boss. That's just awful.

Wow man I'm speechless. That's a lot to deal with for sure and I pray the very best for you all.

so sorry to hear about your loss

Very sorry for you loss. So unfortunate to have a happy time followed so closely by a sad one. My condolences.

Sorry to hear that boss. Thoughts and prayers your way.

Sorry to hear that boss. Thoughts and prayers your way.

That is really all any of us can say & do right now, so sorry boss I can't imagine what's spinning in your head right now.

Man my heart feels for ya boss. Prayers headed your way and I can certainly feel your pain.

Thats just crazy to hear boss. Sorry buddy, I'm kind of in shock hearing about it.

Your in my prayers Boss! Sorry for the loss.

Wow that is crazy. You take care of yourself. I'm going to add you and your bride,(and the Puppy) to my prayers.

Wow...I had to reread the post to get it straight...I'm real sorry for your loss.

Sending you some positive thoughts boss. Hang in there bud.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

That's terrible news. My condolences to you and your wife.

That's unbelievable... my condolences go out to you and your family. Hopefully things will turn for the positive for you soon.

My condolences and prayers go out to you and your wife and her girlfriends family.

Sheesh, talk about your highs and lows. Real sorry to hear that Boss.

WOW, what a crazy thing to happen, so sorry to hear about that Boss, you are in our thoughts.

Wow sorry for the loss Boss.

man Im sorry for your loss boss

Back