Contest - The Players Championship - TaylorMade [Spoilers]

If he does, does that mean he Michelle Wie'd it? lol
Wait, I thought you said you werent a fan.

Is it bad that I almost want to see a WD, because frankly I dont want to watch tomorrow's coverage on TV of a guy that has not shot at competing?

Is it bad that I almost want to see a WD, because frankly I dont want to watch tomorrow's coverage on TV of a guy that has not shot at competing?

I'm a small fan. See, for the sake of conversation let's compare Lee to Tiger. Lee literally lost his golf game too, big time! What does he do? He sucks it up, he works hard, he PLAYS IN MORE EVENTS, and he gets his game back, perhaps better than ever. We'll find out exactly what Tiger's made of, but I say he WD's, and that will tell me exactly where his heart is.

Where is Westy playing this week? The Northwest South Tucson Regional Amatuer Over 60 qualifier? Heard competition was pretty tough. :)

You got that right! As one of the few Lee Westwood fans, the amount of crap I have been given and heard, you better believe I'm enjoying this.

Could this start to test the old adage that "Tiger ALWAYS gets his TV time". Maybe this is the tournement when the media realizes they can't continue to cover every shot of Tigers for an entire round (all 88 of them today).

Could this start to test the old adage that "Tiger ALWAYS gets his TV time". Maybe this is the tournement when the media realizes they can't continue to cover every shot of Tigers for an entire round (all 88 of them today).

Just think how many would watch just to see him blow up.

Just think how many would watch just to see him blow up.

I don't know... if you take some of the people around here (those people that just like to watch good golf, and don't care about anything else) they will probably end up in the fetal position, with a picture of TW's famous fist pump, weeping. Silently weeping.

Where is Westy playing this week? The Northwest South Tucson Regional Amatuer Over 60 qualifier? Heard competition was pretty tough. :)

HAHHAHAH. That is funny.

Unfortunately I wish that were the case. Look at the 2 news stories for this tourney leading in.

Bubba Talks about Tiger
Tiger's injuries.
Heck even Westwood story was backseat to that.
Nothing even mentioned about defending champion, the deep field, etc.

Tiger really just needs to fire Foley and get back to the basics. I think if he WD's it shows that he really isn't into golf anymore. If he guts it out it shows that he just isn't approaching his game in the right way, namely his current "coach".

Maybe he's in pain? Injured Tiger could wd. I'm not making excuses though to be honest. He is probably just shatting the bed.

Forget the divorce payment to Elin... the man needs to give Butch anything he wants to get him back. No man has understood Tigers swing (and psyche) better.

Maybe he's in pain? Injured Tiger could wd. I'm not making excuses though to be honest. He is probably just shatting the bed.

Of course he could be. He most likely is. But injured TW has played through events before and now for the 2nd straight year, when on verge of missing a cut, many think he WD's.

He's younger than 60 dude. Is that where you're headed this weekend to pick up chicks?

Injured tiger didn't WD from the US open, and that tiger couldn't walk without the help of his driver.
He set the bar too high to WD from this.

Maybe he'll sue the Players because someone stopped his downswing... anyone know of a good children's charity in the area?

Forget the divorce payment to Elin... the man needs to give Butch anything he wants to get him back. No man has understood Tigers swing (and psyche) better.

People assume that Butch wants him back and I dont think he does right now. But lets also not forget that while Butch was great for TW, he has not exactly turned that hippy into a major champion yet.

Injured tiger didn't WD from the US open, and that tiger couldn't walk without the help of his driver.
He set the bar too high to WD from this.

Maybe he'll sue the Players because someone stopped his downswing... anyone know of a good children's charity in the area?

Now that right tehre is funny!

People assume that Butch wants him back and I dont think he does right now. But lets also not forget that while Butch was great for TW, he has not exactly turned that hippy into a major champion yet.

Now that right tehre is funny!

I am actually saying that tiger needs to go back on bended knee with a couple Mill in cash and BEG for Butch to take him back. Absolutely BEG.

And we have DLIII with another heinous looking Polo outfit. Not a fan at all.

I'm a small fan. See, for the sake of conversation let's compare Lee to Tiger. Lee literally lost his golf game too, big time! What does he do? He sucks it up, he works hard, he PLAYS IN MORE EVENTS, and he gets his game back, perhaps better than ever. We'll find out exactly what Tiger's made of, but I say he WD's, and that will tell me exactly where his heart is.

That's actually a good comparison. I'd say that Lee's golf game was in worse shape when his game went downhill than Tiger's game, and Lee showed an incredible amount of fortitude to get back to the top of the golf world.

Another thing: Tiger says he needs "reps" in his vernacular. WD'ing from this event would be the exact opposite of that, and if he does, he'd better add another event before the US Open. Looking at the schedule, I really doubt he'd WD in this event and then go play Colonial next week, would be a better bet for him to play the Byron Nelson tournament in 2 weeks if he wanted to add a tournament. No way he plays in Memphis the week before the US Open. Good news for TC: Westwood will be in Memphis sweating his ass off in his white pants.

Luke Donald with an eagle to get to -3.

No freaking way Tiger goes back to Butch as long as Butch has Phil Mickelson as a client. Absolutely none.

Another thing: Tiger says he needs "reps" in his vernacular. WD'ing from this event would be the exact opposite of that, and if he does, he'd better add another event before the US Open. Looking at the schedule, I really doubt he'd WD in this event and then go play Colonial next week, would be a better bet for him to play the Byron Nelson tournament in 2 weeks if he wanted to add a tournament. No way he plays in Memphis the week before the US Open. Good news for TC: Westwood will be in Memphis sweating his ass off in his white pants.

He has been saying that for a while now, and yet never plays. Its a shame really.

Back