What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shot a 48 in my league last night. Started off good with pars on first 2 holes then went double triple double on the next 3. I was very happy with the 48 I could have been a lot worse.

41/43
no birdies 2 doubles and alot of bogeys
guess i used all my birdies up yesterday
played on my home course and decided to move a tee back... one box in front of the tips
had the long hooks today with everything even the putter
needless to say i didnt hit many fw's or greens today

The other day when I shot 78, I actually shot 80. Because I played 36 holes that day, I recounted the wrong hole for #11. I doubled it the 2nd time, and parred it the first time. Not the other way around. Dang.

Edit: Apparently I bogeyed it the first time around, which means I only add 1 stroke not 2. 79 it is.

Still a great score either way Thainer!

The other day I could have shot a 39 on 9 holes if I had let Gray have his way and give me that short putt I missed! Instead I settled for a 40 from the gold.

I shot an 89 today. Not great but glad to keep it out the 90's. The greens were wet and I was leaving everything short. My chips weren't checking either because of the water. Oh well, still enjoyed it.

Shot 79 at Southern Hills. Bit frustrating round with a 42 37 round. 3 3jacks and double on a par 3 with a lie in bunker I physically couldn't reach. Pete dye is a mean man with those steep bunkers:)

just struggling of late with the blow up holes
i had 3 snowmen and 4 pars
yuck

Shot 79 at Southern Hills. Bit frustrating round with a 42 37 round. 3 3jacks and double on a par 3 with a lie in bunker I physically couldn't reach. Pete dye is a mean man with those steep bunkers:)

Southern Hills is a really nice course. To bad it's up there in the boonies. Lots of nice empty courses in that area.

Went out for a practice round today to work on my game and I worked a lot of stuff out. It was a good day. Took some shots of my home course for you to see.

DSCF0020.jpg

DSCF0021.jpg

DSCF0022.jpg

DSCF0023.jpg

DSCF0024.jpg

DSCF0025.jpg

DSCF0026.jpg

DSCF0027.jpg

DSCF0028.jpg

90 today, 45 on both sides

Six weeks, three days since my total knee replacement, two weeks since I started swinging a club again and my swing is finally coming back a little. Rushed straight from rehab to the course and shot 81. I get tired and the ball starts spraying around but it feels so good to be back out on the course.

that looks like a cozy little course coolbreeze. very nice.

finally broke 40 on 9 holes today. 5 bogeys, 3 birdies for a 2 over 37. very pleased.

That looks really nice CB. I could play that on a daily basis. Love the contours. That's my kind of golf.

38-43. I airmailed four greens today. Three on the back nine for doubles. LOL. Changing my set up and keeping my head up and behind the ball at impact has added 10 to 15 yards per iron. Lengthened the driver a bit, too. Unreal. So simple, but I must have been fighting this to some extent all last year and early this year.

Kevin

47 today, but I took my 3 and 5 year old girls out with me for the first time....was interesting to say the least.

I did have a birdie today for teh 2nd round in a row and on that hole I missed an eagle by a foot. Still having driver issues, used the hybrid a few times instead. PLanning on hitting rage saturday before round to hopefully get driver sorted

Sweet looking course CB. Plenty of tight spots from the pictures.

Tonight was quite the experiance, with perfect conditions starting out. Played 9 holes with friends, 10 to 15 mph winds out of the south and plenty of sun, shot a 40. Men's league started at 6PM with north winds 20 to 30, storms all around and a tornado watch. Temp droped 20 degrees and talk about tough. I muddled through with a 44 and completely ready to get off the course. 84 on the day, but should have been much better. Putting and chipping were solid with 31 putts.

39 at the local 9 hole course. 2 doubles, 1 bogey, 1 birdie. It's a par 35 course. Short game hurt me on the two doubles, but happy with my game overall, especially this early in the season.

Played 9 last night after work: double, par, double, par, par, double, single, par, triple, for a smooth 45.

I fired a little 78 today and was scrambling my butt off to do so. I had a case of the tops. I topped three hybrids off the tee two drivers but some how was able to scrmable for pars. I had two pentalty shots on each side that cost me some shots but all in all it was a good day.
We blew through the course in just under 3 hours. NO birdies to today but a hand full of good looks just no conversions.

Breeze that is a NICE course man.. do you have a membership there?

Thanks everyone I love the course, and yes I do Mr. Dent.

good round mate :D, I shot 79 too last Tuesday

Went out of town today and played River Forest in Forsyth, GA which is my favorite course. I shot 87 but felt like I played so much better. I had way too many putts (38). My driver was on fire today. It's the best I have hit it in a while. Finally figured out what I was doing wrong and hit all but one fairway and was getting great distance. I am so in love with my Mashie 5! That is the sweetest club in my bag.

Nice round KB!!!!!!! That puttin will start to come down :)

Went out of town today and played River Forest in Forsyth, GA which is my favorite course. I shot 87 but felt like I played so much better. I had way too many putts (38). My driver was on fire today. It's the best I have hit it in a while. Finally figured out what I was doing wrong and hit all but one fairway and was getting great distance. I am so in love with my Mashie 5! That is the sweetest club in my bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kelly I'd love to shoot an 87! Can't wait to play with you next week:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back