Indiana THP Golf Get Together

I'll be playing at Ironwood next Monday on my next Indy trip. It's a nice track -- fair but no pushover and the 27 holes add some variety for more than one round.

I am all for Ironwood on Saturday so those who want to play twice can play all 27 holes the Sunday anywhere around that area would be great

I am all for Ironwood on Saturday so those who want to play twice can play all 27 holes the Sunday anywhere around that area would be great

man, i just tried to check out the course, thier website is AWFUL, no scorecard, no details about the course? whats a guy from out of town supposed to do?

I found this course a few years ago while googling an address, then I went to satalite view and zoomed in as close as I could, and it showed alot about the course, then I drove around it best I could while down there one day and as for me ,well I'll have it and the other course loaded on the sky caddie so I can see the hole layout as I will be in the same boat because I haven't played it either.

yeah, just seems like a no brainer to have info about your course on your site nowadays

I noticed when I went to it from the original website rnthompsongolf.com it said Ironwood launches new website so maybe the score card and layout are still coming? The original site has all the courses the R.N Thompson owns/built/runs, and he has some pretty nice ones.

where is ironwood at? lol yes i skimmed i didnt wanna go all the way back through to find the link hehe

Just off I-69 at 116th street about 2-3 miles east in a very nice housing addition. I guess it called Fishers? one of the Hamilton county courses just north and east of Indy

I'm down to play on the 19th. 18 or 27 holes, whatever is fine by me.

Just off I-69 at 116th street about 2-3 miles east in a very nice housing addition. I guess it called Fishers? one of the Hamilton county courses just north and east of Indy

o ok, ya fishers is a very nice area so im sure the course is top notch, fishers is where i played that one i linked

lets start trying to finalize things so i can block out that weekend for sure

I am in for Saturday for sure, two rounds and Sunday I'll need to see where and time for an A.M. round, not sure where this is going to happen at so thats where I am right now.

Saturday AM
Hitman

Saturday PM
Hitman

Sunday AM
Hitman (maybe)

Feel free to add as needed

Sure thing, i would also like to get this finalized so everybody knows a exact time and date. Like i said before im in for either saturday or sunday morning, whichever day works best for everybody is the day i will be there, both days are free for me but im only gonna have the cash to play one of the days 18holes.

Hey all! Newbie here....Good to see a thread for Hoosiers! Any Northern Indiana golfers here?

I am a Northern Indiana golfer, live in Goshen. Play a lot in Goshen, Elkhart, and South Bend

finalizing the plan with the mrs, with it being fathers day weekend, she isnt going to object much lol

finalizing the plan with the mrs, with it being fathers day weekend, she isnt going to object much lol

thats a great excuse for any married person on here that wants to go, all you gotta do is say i wanna play golf for fathers day lol

thats a great excuse for any married person on here that wants to go, all you gotta do is say i wanna play golf for fathers day lol

yeah actually she wants to come along, working on trying to make a weekend out of it

Kind of looks like this has lost intrest , I was so looking forward to this get together

of we can get some more people Im still willing to make the trip

I'm still game for a round, but I'll have to play the 19th if anyone is still around then.

Im still wanting to play, only me and a couple other people have actually commented on getting this finalized so it kinda seems like not many want to play lol

yeah I might have to pass then...plus I just got invited to a 30 man weekend in Louisville in July, 18 holes Fri, 36 Sat and 18 Sunday, Ryder Cup style

well it seems like this isnt gonna happen lol, maybe some other time

well it seems like this isnt gonna happen lol, maybe some other time

I still might be able to work something out, so don't give up yet. No big deal to me if it is 2,3,4 or 20 people. I'll know better as the date gets closer. Anything north of Indy is less than a hours drive for me, so I may be in.

Back