The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has TM changed their website so shaft options can no longer be viewed? Maybe I'm stupid, but I swear I have gazing at the options in the past, and now can't find them.

Kevin

Has TM changed their website so shaft options can no longer be viewed? Maybe I'm stupid, but I swear I have gazing at the options in the past, and now can't find them.

Kevin

It's under fitting you idiot. Just like always.

Kevin

Kevin

Yes, I love the new website but it doesn't have the shaft options as it once did.

I was itching to get out there all day, and didn't make it. Bummer. Men's club tomorrow. Forecast calls for a high of 50*, 15-20 mph winds, and 50% chance of showers. A gorgeous Spring day in Cheeseland. It's qualifying for The President's Cup, the Summer long match play tournament at my club.

Kevin

I was itching to get out there all day, and didn't make it. Bummer. Men's club tomorrow. Forecast calls for a high of 50*, 15-20 mph winds, and 50% chance of showers. A gorgeous Spring day in Cheeseland. It's qualifying for The President's Cup, the Summer long match play tournament at my club.

Kevin

Good luck buddy! I think you'll be fine for sure.

Good luck buddy! I think you'll be fine for sure.

I bought some Snake Eyes rain gloves. First time ever. Got my waterproof Ballybunion wind shirt, my adidas rain pants, and my umbrella all packed. Trying to find some spiked flippers in case I need to ford a flooded cart path or two. It can get pretty wet at MLCC.

Kevin

I bought some Snake Eyes rain gloves. First time ever. Got my waterproof Ballybunion wind shirt, my adidas rain pants, and my umbrella all packed. Trying to find some spiked flippers in case I need to ford a flooded cart path or two. It can get pretty wet at MLCC.

Kevin

Sounds like your ready for anything, good luck out there tomorrow but it doesn't sound like you'll need it thanks to your new swing coach.

I noticed there's a thread going about the cost of lessons. I'll be giving some free lessons to Team Hackers members at The Morgan Cup. Course management, mental toughness, moxie and savvy: all the intangibles will be covered. The lessons will be painful, but the price will be right.

Kevin

I noticed there's a thread going about the cost of lessons. I'll be giving some free lessons to Team Hackers members at The Morgan Cup. Course management, mental toughness, moxie and savvy: all the intangibles will be covered. The lessons will be painful, but the price will be right.

Kevin

I'm going to be giving lessons as well, how to beat overconfident golfers with HC's less than yours with grit and a great short game.

I'm going to be giving lessons as well, how to beat overconfident golfers with HC's less than yours with grit and a great short game.

You're right, I do have a lot grit and a great short game.

Kevin

You're right, I do have a lot grit and a great short game.

Kevin

I've heard your breakfast grits short fork game is second to none.

I've heard your breakfast grits short fork game is second to none.

I do like grits, actually polenta, but they're all carbs.

I'm just teasing you Team Hackers hackers. I'll be lucky not to embarrass myself against all you young fellows.

Kevin

I do like grits, actually polenta, but they're all carbs.

I'm just teasing you Team Hackers hackers. I'll be lucky not to embarrass myself against all you young fellows.

Kevin

Oh stop it! You coy dog rubbing freak. Any big lefty with chest hair has plenty of game.

Oh stop it! You coy dog rubbing freak. Any big lefty with chest hair has plenty of game.

Truer words have never been spoken.

I'm feeling pretty spry after hitting the ball well this week. After I start putting the Speed Sleeve to use to pick up a couple yards with the driver, I really think things are going to be okay. Couple that with the Ghost Corza and I just might be half way decent.

Kevin

It's big hairy lefty night in The Morgan Cup thread!

Kevin

I like it. I think it should've been the 3 of us against the other 13.

Every night should be big hairy lefty night

I think we should have a left handed thread, only for lefties, no righties allowed.

Total domination.

Kevin

hahahaha, we'd be exhausted.

I hope you play well tomorrow dude, all that hard work will pay off.

I think we should have a left handed thread, only for lefties, no righties allowed.
hahahaha, we'd be exhausted.

I hope you play well tomorrow dude, all that hard work will pay off.

We should start that thread, it would be epic.

What the hell is going on in here? Some kind of lefty love festival and freaky putter box rubbing? Snap out of it.

What the hell is going on in here? Some kind of lefty love festival and freaky putter box rubbing? Snap out of it.

Thank you Kevin. The hairy lefty love fest is getting a little to hot and heavy.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back