I spoke to them today. They are fantastic and up front about everything and willing to talk to you about any type of issue you have. They deal with the manufacture directly and as long as the item isn't on backorder, you will receive the item quickly. Honestly, the prices they offer are the BEST possible prices is what I'm realizing. You aren't going to find a new club on the market retailing $300 for $139 like those sites with counterfeit clubs. You get the item directly from the manufacture or their store, which I looked up on ping.com, titleist.com, etc.... they are authorized dealers of all the name brands so I'd have to agree that they are legit.

I'd say you need to give them a try again because they are nice, knowledgeable, and selling you the real deal.

I spoke to them today. They are fantastic and up front about everything and willing to talk to you about any type of issue you have. They deal with the manufacture directly and as long as the item isn't on backorder, you will receive the item quickly. Honestly, the prices they offer are the BEST possible prices is what I'm realizing. You aren't going to find a new club on the market retailing $300 for $139 like those sites with counterfeit clubs. You get the item directly from the manufacture or their store, which I looked up on ping.com, titleist.com, etc.... they are authorized dealers of all the name brands so I'd have to agree that they are legit.

I'd say you need to give them a try again because they are nice, knowledgeable, and selling you the real deal.

Before you say that, you may want to speak with Patty at Blind9. For THPers, they are incredibly competitive.

Thats been my experience over the years, bought many clubs from then never had a bad experience...

Before you say that, you may want to speak with Patty at Blind9. For THPers, they are incredibly competitive.

While i agree that patty has great prices and i just bought my Zstar driver from them DD quoted me $40cheaper than they did but i went ahead and bought it from Patty since she is a member and supporter here

While i agree that patty has great prices and i just bought my Zstar driver from them DD quoted me $40cheaper than they did but i went ahead and bought it from Patty since she is a member and supporter here

But did Patty know you had a lower price somewhere else? They price match most reputable places with no issue for THP members.

But did Patty know you had a lower price somewhere else? They price match most reputable places with no issue for THP members.

That is great to know. i'm going to be looking for the Mashie soon.

no i didnt mention it, i just got a quote from both of them and decided to go with Patty for the reason i mentioned above. I was still very happy with Pattys price

What site were you trying to get them to match? No one is going to match the counterfeit sites i.e. selling Ping Anser irons for $352.68

I am no slouch...i know what websites are counterfeit and which are not....the place i ordered from is reputable...my clubs are real...i assure you. But Discountdans would not price match them. Simple as that. They said this other place had them at what was discount dans cost. They wouldn't go that low. This was a set of clubs that were on closeout.
For the record...i have heard millions times over how great discountdans is...i would recommend them ....i just won't buy from them

I am no slouch...i know what websites are counterfeit and which are not....the place i ordered from is reputable...my clubs are real...i assure you. But Discountdans would not price match them. Simple as that. They said this other place had them at what was discount dans cost. They wouldn't go that low. This was a set of clubs that were on closeout.
For the record...i have heard millions times over how great discountdans is...i would recommend them ....i just won't buy from them

Wow they must have great prices then if they get them for what DD's cost is. Please share the name of this site so we can all take advantage of their great prices.
Thanks in advance.

I looked at the Blind9 site and didn't see Titleist. Do they not carry any Titleist products?

I looked at the Blind9 site and didn't see Titleist. Do they not carry any Titleist products?

Drop em an email or call Dennis at the shop, they are first rate to deal with and will be able to tell you right there.

First rate people Patty and Dennis are.

yeah discount dans is the best i bough a few irons sets form them ping and titleist all custom and all perfect straight from the brand. only place i will shop is there and global golf.

yeah discount dans is the best i bough a few irons sets form them ping and titleist all custom and all perfect straight from the brand. only place i will shop is there and global golf.

you should give Blind9golf a fair shot too. Patty and Dennis are great to deal with, plus usually offer a nice THP discount

you should give Blind9golf a fair shot too. Patty and Dennis are great to deal with, plus usually offer a nice THP discount

This.

I've used both, Dan's is good but there is no doubt for me its Blind9 all the way.

This.

I've used both, Dan's is good but there is no doubt for me its Blind9 all the way.
I keep looking on blind9 to see if they have the rbz fairway wood yet but they don't seem to. Only the driver :(

Just call them.

I keep looking on blind9 to see if they have the rbz fairway wood yet but they don't seem to. Only the driver :(

shoot them an email or call them. They have access to pretty much everything even if it's not on their site

I wouldnt use DD's because of their affiliation. That is all

I wouldnt use DD's because of their affiliation. That is all

I do agree with that now.

Plus, Patty and Dennis flat out kick arse for us THP'ers.

They have it. If you contact them, they will help you out.

Discount Dan's not doing Ping any longer?

Discount Dan's not doing Ping any longer?

Just got off the phone with them and I was advised they don't deal with Ping any longer. What a shame.

I guess its a shame for you. Not for Ping I would assume. These guys sell for dangerously cheap, and that could sour some relationships.
Just got off the phone with them and I was advised they don't deal with Ping any longer. What a shame.

Not surprising they don't deal Ping. Ping means business when it comes to pricing.

I have bought my entire bag from DD's except for the putter. I just ordered 3 Cleveland 588 wedges for $119 a pop bent 1* up and New Decade Midsize grip. No sales tax, no shipping.

It is obvious they got caught selling Pings on the cheap so I am glad I got my Pings before the ban fell. :)

I have not used Blind9 as I used DD's before I was a member here but I will give them a buzz when I am looking again.....who am i kidding....I am always looking.

Back