Contest - The Players Championship - TaylorMade [Spoilers]

Sergio quietly having a good round!
What do you guys think? Was it fair for him to start today on the 10th tee? The pressures of 16, 17, and 18 arn't as much when it's now holes 7,8,&9. I can understnad on the Thursday and Friday when there are more players, but its final round sunday.

KJ...ONE TIME!! GMac still has enough steam to make a push here too.

I'm thinking my 4th choice of Dustin Johnson over Hunter Mayham was not a good choice.:D

Sergio quietly having a good round!
What do you guys think? Was it fair for him to start today on the 10th tee? The pressures of 16, 17, and 18 arn't as much when it's now holes 7,8,&9. I can understnad on the Thursday and Friday when there are more players, but its final round sunday.
They had to finish the third round this morning and they wanted to make sure and finish the tournament today. At least I think that's the reasoning.

Nice save there by Gay...saved me a little.

There's so many TM staffers surrounding the top 10. It's gonna give me a heart attack. Martin Kaymer is going to kill me in the end. I never would've thought that. Remember when he was the next big thing? Hehe

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

There's so many TM staffers surrounding the top 10. It's gonna give me a heart attack. Martin Kaymer is going to kill me in the end. I never would've thought that. Remember when he was the next big thing? Hehe

I know, especially if Toms wins (nobody took him), it leaves some craziness jockeying for position to win this contest.

I know, especially if Toms wins (nobody took him), it leaves some craziness jockeying for position to win this contest.

I'd like my chances if Kaymer would play some damn golf!

i about took Toms and then thought there is no way he will even have a chance lol, he def made me eat my words

Fine I will be the guy that says it...

HE'S BACK

Spoiler
Sergio Garcia that is!

Fine I will be the guy that says it...

HE'S BACK

Spoiler
Sergio Garcia that is!

lol... He is playing some great golf

Geez....can KJ make this any easier for Toms? Saw something similar with KJ at the Masters I believe....just not making the shots in the final round.

Does anybody else think Lucas Glover chuckles at Hunter Mahan knowing it took him about a year to grow that thing he is calling a beard?

I have been waiting a long time to do this...hehe

OEM where you at?

Screen-shot-2011-05-15-at-XL.png

Now you're in 51st dude. This is why I don't recommend making posts like these. Team OG is putting the smack down on you, hahahaha

Now you're in 51st dude. This is why I don't recommend making posts like these. Team OG is putting the smack down on you, hahahaha

With as bad as my picks have been, I have to post it when it happens. That is what I get for picking boring golfers...hehe

With as bad as my picks have been, I have to post it when it happens. That is what I get for picking boring golfers...hehe

Lmao! Boring golfers FTC (for the choke)

Back