How Great is America - Funny

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
From Daniel Tosh, this video clip is hysterical. The opening rant is just that good.

A couple of gems in there about Canada, other food and then his signs at the hockey game such as "What's a Rampart" are just so good.

:laughing: That was funny. Is that a show? Loved it.

"Hey Subaru, give me a free outback." He's had a pretty good season this year. I think the giant sword was in that particular episode as well, the one he almost killed his camera guy with. hahaha

Ha that is so funny. I love Daniel Tosh

"Hey Subaru, give me a free outback." He's had a pretty good season this year. I think the giant sword was in that particular episode as well, the one he almost killed his camera guy with. hahaha

It was along with the greatest breakdown ever, the streaker. Plus the lady with the thatch, that still make me laugh!!

Yes, it's a show on Comedy Central called Tosh.0, it's hysterical. It's wrong in every way but still hysterical!

Thanks Im going to start watching it....haha

JB -- How did you get Hanks to do this gig? :laughing:

I love the entire rant, and his time at the game with the signs. So perfect.

[Plus the lady with the thatch, that still make me laugh!![/QUOTE]
And if you put your ear up to it you can hear the ocean.......and it wreaks!
The new ones start tomorrow night.

Lmao, he just continues to push right up to the limit. The signs had me rolling and that face slam at the end.

UCF's own... love his stuff. Watch his standup and it's like an hour and a half long non stop rant. And remember God hates flags.

That was funny as heck! Loved the hockey signs.

I caught the opening monologue to that redemption last night and LMAO, thanks for posting the rest the signs were hilarious too.

Daniel Tosh is a comedy king! He is hilarious.

God hates FLAGS was hilarious, and thanking amelio estevez.

i love tosh .0! i wanted to see his stand up in seattle but it sold out in an hour so they opened up another showing and same thing happened.

God hates FLAGS was hilarious, and thanking amelio estevez.

I loved the Estevez thing..Hysterical. This was a great episode. The streaker was awesome.

That whole bit was really good, except the comment about cheese. That was just wrong.

Kevin

I have watched this guy's stuff from time-to-time; he can be pretty funny!

"but when you've been kicking ass and taking names since 1776....Hater's gonna hate!"
"remember, if Canada was all that great it would be a state by now"
Tosh is hilarious. Check out his stand up special on Netflix Instant Queue if you got it.

Freaking hilarious. He's my new favorite by a long shot.

When is this show on?

Enhance!

I love this show, and his stand-up is even better.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Back