Foster's Going to be a Big Brother!

Do we really need to go over your family trunk again? hehe

If Hundy was in my family trunk, then he would be living proof that we do indeed believe in incest........zing!!!

Good news! The baby has a clean bill of health right now.

Yeah!!!

Btw, I'm having a little girl!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Congrats!!! She is going to have you wrapped around her little finger:joy:

Congrats TC!!

Congrats on the baby girl news TC. You'll be great regardless of it being a boy or a girl anyway but let me tell you, there's just something special about having a little girl. I loved it so much I made 2 of them! She will wrap you around her finger and pretty much run the place, just so you know. I'm happy for you guys, Foster might be a little ticked, but he'll like her too!

Congrats TC!!! I am tickled "pink" for you!!!!!!!

Congrats TC!! Being a big brother to 3 sisters - it's a fantastic feeling!

Congrats big guy!!!! That's gonna be a helluva lot of fun man. My older brother, who you remind me a lot of, has 3 girls and he has never been happier.

Congrats TC, thats great, if we have another I would love to have a little girl. I bet you have a big stupid grin on your face all week.

Huge congrats man! The LPGA is going to have a new star in about 20 years. You are going to be a good daddy to this precious girl.

TapaTalk: More addictive than crack and World of Warcraft.

Congratulations TC. Better be careful, she will have all the boys wrapped around her finger in a couple of years. May be a great time to invest in a shotgun...

TC, that's fantastic news! I am really happy for you and your family! Buy a gun now!

TC, that's fantastic news! I am really happy for you and your family! Buy a gun now!

COPY CAT! Lol, I kid. I think rat shot will do till she turns 12. Just sting their rear ends a bit. Mmm-hrmmm.

Congress TV and family. Little girls are great and Foster will take good care of her.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Congrats mate!

Seriously people, you know that TC shouldn't have to buy a drink all Outing weekend now right?

Congrats mate!

Seriously people, you know that TC shouldn't have to buy a drink all Outing weekend now right?

I am a huge fan of this!

No guns in casa de TC fellas. I'm already dreading her teenage years, lol

Congrats mate!

Because he is fertile? hehe

Because he is fertile? hehe

Because if you don't he'll let Hundy out of the woodshed and there's no telling what would happen to all your gorgeous shoes. I'm not sure he's house broken you see...

Big Congrats to you and Erin. We expect this wont interfere with your new shaft guru responsibilities :)

Big Congrats to you and Erin. We expect this wont interfere with your new shaft guru responsibilities :)

The nature of this thread assures that I'm quite proficient with shafts.........hehe

Thats what got him into this mess.

Haha, outta my head dude.

The nature of this thread assures that I'm quite proficient with shafts.........hehe

how soon until the TC shaft jokes replace the TW pullout jokes??

That's so awesome TC! I'm happy as heck for you and the family!

Congrats. May you love her like I love mine. What's great is, you can teach girls to be good golfers, but they can't really out hit you. Foster will probably be blowing 'em by you when he's 12.

Kevin

Back