Another cheesehead hacker in the house

asltw

Reaction score
Handicap
Greetings,

I have enjoyed reading the THP posts as a lurker for a couple of years and finally got around to registering today.

I have been golfing for over 10 years but still feel like a beginner. I mostly play casual rounds with friends and co-workers but now that my kids are all adults I joined a Men's Golf Club a couple of years ago so I have begun playing in some actual competitions. Nothing serious; just match play and flight tournaments within the club and some matches against some of the other Men's clubs. It has been fun and interesting learning to play where you actually follow all the rules and dealing with the pressure of competition.

I really enjoy playing golf but I think you need to be a little bit of a masochist to be a Wisconsin golfer. The winters are long and some years Spring can take a long time to get here shortening the golf season even more. This Spring has been cold, wet and windy so far but it has to warm up soon; right?

Welcome to THP! Wow, you've lurked a long time! Glad you finally joined!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP, we have a little in common, you lurked for 2 years & I lurked for 2 seconds. :D

Welcome to thp buddy! Glad you pulled the trigger and signed up.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP fellow Cheesehead!!

Welcome to the forum!

Took you long enough....hehe. Welcome!

Glad to have ya in the house!

welcome fellow Wisconsinite.

Welcome to THP !!!

Welcome!

Thanks to all for the warm welcome. It is much appreciated.

I hope everybody has a great time at the Outing/Demo Day this weekend.

Welcome to THP

Wisconsin is bringing the heat with members! Welcome!

Welcome to THP.

Back