Just arrived from Seemore

May your new SeeMore treat you as well as mine has treated me.

Blue, sweet Putter man. You simple can't go wrong there. Another 13 puts with mine tonight, had to blow on it after the round to cool it down, lol.

I loved the feel off of the Si-4. Like I said earlier, once I learned how to correctly use the RST, it was a life saver.

That's a great looking putter. I have always loved the idea behind the SeeMore putters but I haven't found one that fit my eye...Until now! That is an awesome putter and could take some Scotty's out of quite a few bags.

Sweet BG!!

NIce, blu! Congratulations!

Looks reallllly nice!!

Sweet putter, blu. I am warming up to SeeMore the more I play around with them.

man that thing is sharp looking! nice pickup.

Awesome - this company is the bomb.

Awesome pick up! I roll the Si4 and love the black, but I gotta admit the platinum is pretty sweet!

That's a great looking putter. I have always loved the idea behind the SeeMore putters but I haven't found one that fit my eye...Until now! That is an awesome putter and could take some Scotty's out of quite a few bags.

Is that hard? :alien:

thats awesome, I freaken love the grip!

Great looking putter. I love the headcover and the grip.

Sick lookin putter Blu!!!!!!

I've still yet to see a Seemore in person, so I've never been able to try one. I know a LOT of people on this forum love them. Hopefully someday I'll actually get to try one, but for now I'll look forward to my new Corza Ghost that's on its way.

I've still yet to see a Seemore in person, so I've never been able to try one. I know a LOT of people on this forum love them. Hopefully someday I'll actually get to try one, but for now I'll look forward to my new Corza Ghost that's on its way.

Keep your eyes out for one. Their putters are all really nice. They think things through thoroughly with every product they have. SeeMore is a class company top to bottom.

Awesome. I've always liked Seemore.

Great looking flat stick. I love the grip and head cover. I also love my SeeMore. Have fun.

Hey Rupert - are you carrying 15 clubs?

That putter is SICK!! Love the grip, wish they had that in a size appropriate for my paws.

Looking down at the putter in the playing position, it looks exactly like my old Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Mil-Spec. Very nice look

SeeMores are amazing. Tons of different models with several different price options. Traditional shapes and Innovative designs. I switched from a Scotty to a SeeMore and haven't looked back.

Sweet deal! Can't wait to see how it performs!

After a few rounds with this little guy, I can say that I'm in love. I feel super confident when I am standing over a putt, because of this putter. I haven't made too many putts with it, but I love it.

On a completely different not, I have gone from the Si-4, to the TP Mills Ming, to the DB-4 is a span of three weeks. I do not recommend switching putters that much. It destroyed me this weekend.

Back