Enjoy your wedding 9i and AdamsGirl

Absolutely beautiful service. Congratulations to the bride and groom and we are truly honored that they are spending their special week with other THPers.

Now on to my billion dollar idea....A bed that creates a tan so that people in the north can get tan without the sun....Its simply genius....hehe

I kid of course, wonderful pictures 9I.

Thats awesome!!! Congrats you two!!! Thanks for sharing some pics...

Thank you so much everyone! It was a fantastic day! Only one glitch (aside from the power going out)... My hair appointment didn't exist at the salon!!! I freaked. I had the email conversations from myself and their salon to confirm that everything had been booked and then I get there and the appointment was never put into their system. I talked to the manager and everything worked out in the end. Thank goodness! Plus, a discount for stressing me out helped a bit too. :laugh: :smile:

thanks for sharing some pics! See you guys in a couple of days

Great pics, congrats guys, best wishes to the both of you

Congrats to both of you!! The pictures are fantastic. Hope you both have a great trip south, and best of luck for the future.

Thanks so much to everyone for the warm wishes! It truly was an excellent day!

Traitor......LOL..
congrats on the wedding my friend....
As a friend once told me long ago....Live long and prosper..

Wait....I think that may have been a movie....hmmmm

Bama

I'm sure my treason is made up for by Phil. A righty, plays left! :D

Absolutely beautiful service. Congratulations to the bride and groom and we are truly honored that they are spending their special week with other THPers.

Now on to my billion dollar idea....A bed that creates a tan so that people in the north can get tan without the sun....Its simply genius....hehe

I kid of course, wonderful pictures 9I.

You just had to throw a Canadian jab in there didn't ya! :D Thanks so much JB!

Thank you so much everyone! It was a fantastic day! Only one glitch (aside from the power going out)... My hair appointment didn't exist at the salon!!! I freaked. I had the email conversations from myself and their salon to confirm that everything had been booked and then I get there and the appointment was never put into their system. I talked to the manager and everything worked out in the end. Thank goodness! Plus, a discount for stressing me out helped a bit too. :laugh: :smile:

You looked amazing even with the salon stressing you out. Congrats to both of you!!

You looked amazing even with the salon stressing you out. Congrats to both of you!!

Thanks so much Jenn! It really was a beautiful day!! :smile:

Nice pics guys and congrats to you two! Can't wait to congratulate you two in person in a couple of days.

Congrats! and great pics

Thanks! Everyone's kind words are great!

Back