Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to Dick's to pick up something for the outing and stopped by the putters. After rolling some putts for awhile: Backstryke 2Ball. Come to papa!

Went to Dick's to pick up something for the outing and stopped by the putters. After rolling some putts for awhile: Backstryke 2Ball. Come to papa!

the funny thing is, you are going to walk in to demo day with a couple on the list and walk out wanting something you didn't even expect

Buy it!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

the funny thing is, you are going to walk in to demo day with a couple on the list and walk out wanting something you didn't even expect

I've loved the 2Ball alignment for a long time and I just keep coming back to it. I wish I would have bought one awhile ago.

Buy it!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Sadly, it's not going to happen for awhile. I'm spending money I don't have to come hang out with you crazy fools :)

I tried all the Backstrykes tonight. I didn't really like the way the DART set up for some reason and had a hard time picking my line with it. The Marxman was good, but not as good as the 2Ball. Something about the 2Ball just works with my brain and I LOVE the Backstryke version. I wish I would have asked for more of them for the demo day.

I often wonder if the backstryke would've been a good choice for a DART putter. That thing is great! You'll get there buddy.

I've loved the 2Ball alignment for a long time and I just keep coming back to it. I wish I would have bought one awhile ago.

Sadly, it's not going to happen for awhile. I'm spending money I don't have to come hang out with you crazy fools :)

I tried all the Backstrykes tonight. I didn't really like the way the DART set up for some reason and had a hard time picking my line with it. The Marxman was good, but not as good as the 2Ball. Something about the 2Ball just works with my brain and I LOVE the Backstryke version. I wish I would have asked for more of them for the demo day.

I have an itch that I may want a staff bag for my "man cave" for extra clubs. Wouldn't ever use on on the course (I just don't think my game is there, its a personal thing) but one could look damn fine in a room next to all of my putters and such. I hate these itches.

I have an itch that I may want a staff bag for my "man cave" for extra clubs. Wouldn't ever use on on the course (I just don't think my game is there, its a personal thing) but one could look damn fine in a room next to all of my putters and such. I hate these itches.

Prediction: Jman will have a staff bag by time we return from the outing

Prediction: Jman will have a staff bag by time we return from the outing

Shoot, one may be delivered by then LOL! I've wanted one for a LONG while really, missed a couple chances on some I probably should have jumped on. Alas, I did not.

Why would anybody want a staff bag :D

Only serious golfers need apply.

You wouldn't happen to have any staff bags would you JB?:alien:

LOL. You actually have the one I'm looking at now JB...we'll just say its color would look good in my Green room.

JB, staff bags? Nah.

I think if you get a Staff bag for "decorative purposes" it has to be a custom bad-ass bag.

I think if you get a Staff bag for "decorative purposes" it has to be a custom bad-ass bag.

To me, the one I would want definitely fits the "bad-ass" thought. Its one of my two favorite staff bags ever...and they're both form the same company.

Not me. GG has a few though.

LOL. You actually have the one I'm looking at now JB...we'll just say its color would look good in my Green room.

JB, staff bags? Nah.

Im guessing its either black and green or white and green. If its the white one, I hope you can track one down. There were not very many made.

Not me. GG has a few though.

Im guessing its either black and green or white and green. If its the white one, I hope you can track one down. There were not very many made.

Indeed it is. I figured the white one would be a chore, it's one of those things that I've told myself if I see it, it's mine lol.

Either way I still think both of them are freaking gorgeous bags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indeed it is. I figured the white one would be a chore, it's one of those things that I've told myself if I see it, it's mine lol.

Either way I still think both of them are freaking gorgeous bags.

I think they made 3-4 total white bags. It was an idea that I will take credit for (the white bag) and they were getting ready to make them. They made the samples and 1 went to Michael Lee (former owner), 1 went to Hoeffy, and 1 went to their tour player. I got the last one. At least that is what I have been told.

I think they made 3-4 total white bags. It was an idea that I will take credit for (the white bag) and they were getting ready to make them. They made the samples and 1 went to Michael Lee (former owner), 1 went to Hoeffy, and 1 went to their tour player. I got the last one. At least that is what I have been told.

My absolute favorite, its just gorgeous. A guy can dream! lol

I'm SO close to pulling the trigger on a black one though.

How about a custom job? A Tour Yellow trimmed white Srixon Staff Bag!!!

Serious golfers use Tapatalk.

How about a custom job? A Tour Yellow trimmed white Srixon Staff Bag!!!

While I'd love that, I'm trying to stay cheap too! lol

100 vs way more, ya know? I LOVE you're thinking, but, with recent putter purchases I might be killed at home haha.

True, I've almost felt the wife's wrath myself! I'm digging into her new Coach purse for every outfit fund!

Or this one. hehe

1035594445_2Sypf-L.jpg

I still love that bag

I made the mistake of going to GolfSmith yesterday and fell in love with the SF 2.0 3w and the Adams A12 irons.

I may pull the trigger on the 3w soon but I really should hold off on any iron purchases.

I REALLY don't need any new clubs but the itch is there. Now how long can I wait to scratch it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back