Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear ya. You can only waggle your clubs in your basement for so long.

Had to read that comment twice Mardin, it just did not sound right. :D

I hear ya. You can only waggle your clubs in your basement for so long.

Out in PA I bet you know all about that!!! I believe the storms run right over you guys after they are done throttling Ohio..

Out in PA I bet you know all about that!!! I believe the storms run right over you guys after they are done throttling Ohio..

No doubt. Snow, snow, snow, rain ,rain rain...I played my second pseudo dry round on Friday. It was amazing not having to scrub the heck outta my cleats after my round.

It's been awhile since I posted one of these, so I thought I'd do one that most people here can probably relate to.

Our municipal tee-times open up at 6:00am for booking 4 days in advance. So this morning, my buddy and I both woke up early so we could have everything dialed in beforehand. 6:00am rolls around, and the "book now" button lights up and I start clicking. "Service unavailable" "Service too busy" or some garbage like that. I got that message for 10 minutes until I finally got a tee time at a course no one likes.
It just baffles me at how my reaction time to clicking that button was too slow to get anything.
What a PITA!

Round 2 of today!
LOUD CHEWERS

Probably the most disgusting noise out there, next to someone laying off a wet fart.
If you realize you chew with your mouth open, CLOSE IT please! Chances are, there are people around you who are cringing each time you take a bite out of whatever you are eating.

Round 2 of today!
LOUD CHEWERS

Probably the most disgusting noise out there, next to someone laying off a wet fart.
If you realize you chew with your mouth open, CLOSE IT please! Chances are, there are people around you who are cringing each time you take a bite out of whatever you are eating.

dude, the guy I share an office with is the loudest person EVER. He chews with his mouth open, he hold his spoon/fork like a shovel, eats with his head down til its gone, crunches on ice, farts all the time, eats whole chips at a time.....I could go on and on. Its like every meal is his fisrts/last/and favorite.

I am so sick of 'dealing' with strange swing changes between the end of the season and the start of the next.. last year, my driver was forcing everything dead left at complete random, and this year... Well.... There's this:

golfdivot.jpg

What's worse, is that I am hitting it generally on target (that 8i went about 115 yards, both up and long -- my standard 8i is around 160).

So this is my rant. Damn cold weather and snow for throttling my golf swing every year. Hello first lesson in 15 years come tomorrow.

dude, that divot it massive. I like it!

dude, the guy I share an office with is the loudest person EVER. He chews with his mouth open, he hold his spoon/fork like a shovel, eats with his head down til its gone, crunches on ice, farts all the time, eats whole chips at a time.....I could go on and on. Its like every meal is his fisrts/last/and favorite.

Don't you have your own office? HEHE

Yeah breakfast for my office mate is probably one of the worst things I've ever heard. Absolutely disgusting.

You share an office with TC?

Dear FMS US Treasury network,

Please place your lips on my butt. Your new "improved" user interface sucks balls. This morning I only had to reset/change my password 6 times before calling user support...it only took them two hours to resolve the login error. Next time you wish to improve something how about asking those of us who actually use the system for input before you completely f up something that was working perfectly. I understand this is a totally foreign concept to you and your infinite stupidity, but humor us and try it sometime.

Thank you,
Danny

PS, bite me :)

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Lunch time is here.:banghead::banghead::bomb::poop::rain::sick::sick:

dude, that divot it massive. I like it!

Around two months of rain up here leaves my course reasonably soft.. I want to say this monster was a rarity, but I'd probably be lying.

On the plus side, I replaced it.. haha!

Attention golf channel: please stop putting Matt kuchar in your power rankings every week. He is beginning to suck. That is all.

Dear FMS US Treasury network,

Please place your lips on my butt. Your new "improved" user interface sucks balls. This morning I only had to reset/change my password 6 times before calling user support...it only took them two hours to resolve the login error. Next time you wish to improve something how about asking those of us who actually use the system for input before you completely f up something that was working perfectly. I understand this is a totally foreign concept to you and your infinite stupidity, but humor us and try it sometime.

Thank you,
Danny

PS, bite me :)

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

That is TOO funny :laughing::rofl:

I have a woman that sits in the cube behind me and comments to herself on everything she eats. Like...

"ooooooOOoooHHH this looks yummy"
"I should eat this third cupcake, buy hey, it's Friday"
ect
ect.

She also eats yogurt every morning and I swear she spends a good five minutes trying to mine the last few spoonfuls or nibbles of yogurt. On some days it sounds like she is scraping the plastic off the yogurt cup.

The beauty of iPods my friends.. I'd lose my mind if I had to listen to all the mindless dribble that goes on in my office day after day.. No, I don't care what un-funny thing your child did last night. No, I don't care which of your friends did stuff with that dude. Seriously.. Work.

The beauty of iPods my friends.. I'd lose my mind if I had to listen to all the mindless dribble that goes on in my office day after day.. No, I don't care what un-funny thing your child did last night. No, I don't care which of your friends did stuff with that dude. Seriously.. Work.

Definitely brought in my noise isolating headphones today!
Thank god grooveshark and youtube are not blocked here.

is grooveshark safe for work or is it a naughty site like .....

ahhh you thought I'd tell :D

*just checked...looks like it's similar to pandora.

I have a woman that sits in the cube behind me and comments to herself on everything she eats. Like...

"ooooooOOoooHHH this looks yummy"
"I should eat this third cupcake, buy hey, it's Friday"
ect
ect.

She also eats yogurt every morning and I swear she spends a good five minutes trying to mine the last few spoonfuls or nibbles of yogurt. On some days it sounds like she is scraping the plastic off the yogurt cup.

My mother in law makes these orgasm like sounds after taking a bite of something she really likes. Like everyone else in the world has to get the message that she really, really likes it, whatever it is. It is unbelievably inappropriate at any place or time but especially so in the middle of a nice restaurant. I have very few rules, but that is one of them.

My mother in law makes these orgasm like sounds after taking a bite of something she really likes. Like everyone else in the world has to get the message that she really, really likes it, whatever it is. It is unbelievably inappropriate at any place or time but especially so in the middle of a nice restaurant. I have very few rules, but that is one of them.

They need to teach a mandatory general etiquette course somewhere.
-How to eat (knife/fork/spoon/napkin)
-How to CHEW
-How to drink
-How to shake hands
-How to open doors
-How to exit elevators
-How to walk down hallways/sidewalks

I could go on for ages..

I'm thinking about running for politics on the platform of euthanizing stupidity on site. Just sayin', with my experience as apublic employee I could plead a pretty damn solid case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back