2011 THP Demo Day Thread

That list is sick! JB any clues for me as to what I will be swinging in the KBS DG challenge?

You will have to wait and see. I have two shafts that have been vibranted so that it cannot be told. I have told one THP staff member ahead of time so that if you name them correctly, I cant change it up on you or anything.

do you have claymore shafts and the anser irons

Just as I said the list is complete, Adams Pro a12 Hybrid just showed up.

Dibs on this one :thumb:

Oh baby! I am very interested in this one

Inside of a week to go before demo day, and I think it is now safe to say that we have everything that will be out there.

Inside of a week to go before demo day, and I think it is now safe to say that we have everything that will be out there.

I never even imagined the list being that long. I can't wait to attempt to hit all of it. I don't know if I am going to be able to play golf the rest of the weekend. Haha

Tapatalk makes meetings so much fun.

There are a whole lot of shafts curing right now with tips on them.

There are a whole lot of shafts curing right now with tips on them.

Sweet, I`m really looking forward to some shaft testing. Hopefully a quick question JB, will there be a lefty superfast 2.0 driver there?

Sweet, I`m really looking forward to some shaft testing. Hopefully a quick question JB, will there be a lefty superfast 2.0 driver there?

As of right now, I do not have one from TaylorMade.

Hello shafts. All gripped

Thats a very pretty sight. I look forward to hitting most of those shafts.

I can't wait to see how these shafts stack up to mine. These look like they will fit into the R11. Is that correct?

I can't wait to see how these shafts stack up to mine. These look like they will fit into the R11. Is that correct?

Yes they will.

As I look over this list, I'm really trying to figure out what I want to make a must-hit. I think I'm going to concentrate on the things I haven't hit and fill in the rest of the time with stuff I've hit. Hopefully I come away with some questions answered.

Have to say that I'm extremely excited to check out some of the lesser known irons like the Adams Redlines, Nicklaus Polarity, Boccieri, and Yonex Ezones. I know which others I like so it will be fun to see how these stack up.

I think the most useful segment of the Demo Day for me will be the putter demo. I feel like I need to find something that works better with my stroke and I intend to find it. There were some that I tried last time in FL that were close, but I want to get them on a real green. That just doesn't happen and I hate buying putters based on results on a fake green in a store. I think some folks could really come away with valuable information from the putter demo.

I have 4 or 5 drivers I really want to swing, then will hit a few others so I can give my comments about them. Irons the same, have one or two sets I am very interested in then others for the review. I plan to check out quite a few wedges and putters in the afternoon to see the differences and learn what I can.

Well, we thought the list was complete. Turns out a couple of companies are once again sending stuff straight to the resort, so we do not know what is coming from them.

Tour Edge & Exotics
TP Mills Putters

Wow JB! That's awesome news.

Well, we thought the list was complete. Turns out a couple of companies are once again sending stuff straight to the resort, so we do not know what is coming from them.

Tour Edge & Exotics
TP Mills Putters

Tour Edge & Exotics
TP Mills Putters

Fantastic! I'd love to demo an XCG-4 fairway wood

Awesome!!!! Surprises are always welcome!

Tour Edge & Exotics
TP Mills Putters

Back