Similar Performance to Pro V1X with more Durability?

They had an offer last year where you buy two dozen premiums or 3 dozen non-premiums and you could send away for a golf shirt and hat.

yeah I remember that.

Running low on balls, might be time to reload, the Penta deal is too good to pass up

yeah I remember that.

Running low on balls, might be time to reload, the Penta deal is too good to pass up
I agree, it's a fantastic deal. I'm wondering if they are clearing out inventory for something new coming down the pipeline.

why else would they offer such a good deal? Something has to be on the horizon...

I agree, it's a fantastic deal. I'm wondering if they are clearing out inventory for something new coming down the pipeline.

yeah, just as they did for the TP Black when the Pentas where coming out.

For the record, the TP Black 2 for $50 is one heck of a deal! And usually with a golf galaxy coupon, since they are older balls u can get $10 off a $50 purchase....so 2 dozen for $40!

That's interesting OG. When I did mine they told me I was on the border of the 330RX vs the 330 with a SS that varies from 103 to 109 (based on fatigue level) and that is was better to fit it for when I slow down vs speed up. 98 eh? Seems a fair bit lower then what the online and onsite fitters told me.

You're right, my bad. I just looked on the site and the RX models are for SS<105 so we're right on the border. Either the rep told me wrong or i heard him wrong, (most likely my error I'd guess).

Personally, I lean toward feel over distance every time. I also find that durability becomes an issue for the balls with good distance and great feel/spin.

Back