World Golf Ranking 5/16/2011

I'm not gonna try and argue because there is much more evidence to support your argument, but he finished 4th in the Masters! 4th doesn't suck!

David Duval finished 2nd in the U.S. Open in 2009, but that didn't keep him from suckdom. :eyepoke:

David Duval finished 2nd in the U.S. Open in 2009, but that didn't keep him from suckdom. :eyepoke:

Who is David Duval? haha :eyepoke:

Yes, but aside from the win, they are comparable as far as stats in 2011 and TW is dropping quickly in the rankings. Wont Phil therefore also drop in a similiar fashion, especially when his major stops being considered?

That would be like me saying "besides Tiger's 71 pga tour victories, Tiger is pretty much exactly the same as Steve Marino."

Yes, once Phil's 2010 masters drops off in about 11 months and his other victory in April drops off in about 23 months, Phil could possibly drop quickly in the ranking, but that assumes he doesn't contiune to win each year and place well in other events.

And Tiger often plays in limited field events (match play and the chevron).

So I wouldn't put too much stock in comparing his avg finishes to Phil's.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

They should change the PGA Tour logo to Tiger's silhouette. Debating these World Rankings is tiresome.

They should change the PGA Tour logo to Tiger's silhouette. Debating these World Rankings is tiresome.

Does that look something like this?

Spoiler
stripper-nude-dancer-silhouette-naked-on-a-Pole.png

Well then how about these?

5688413850_9a150d68d6.jpg

tiger-woods-knee-injury-golf-pain-vl-vertical.jpg

I have a question then: if TW doesn't play at all, will he stay in the top 10 based on past performance?

I have a question then: if TW doesn't play at all, will he stay in the top 10 based on past performance?

Not for long. he had 6 wins in 2009 that are slowly, but incrementally, decaying in the ranking.

Back