The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much dude. I haven't been around much either.. I've just been reading and not really bothering to post.

You've been around Dent, I've seen you. I've been reading quite a bit myself lately.

You've been around Dent, I've seen you. I've been reading quite a bit myself lately.

I haven't done any savage posting though.. I've been kind of sour about my golf game lately and have no motivation to post anything concerning golf. I'm usually at the course for 12-14 hours a day so I usually like to just come home and collapse.

I haven't done any savage posting though.. I've been kind of sour about my golf game lately and have no motivation to post anything concerning golf. I'm usually at the course for 12-14 hours a day so I usually like to just come home and collapse.

I hear you, I have been tired lately and just don't have the posting energy I once had!

That is exactly it. I just get exhausted and just feel calm just reading instead of typing. Plus it's really hard to think when you're tired.

Plus you're on summer break so you shouldn't be thinking at all.

Plus you're on summer break so you shouldn't be thinking at all.

No doubt about that. Only time I think is when I am on the course.

it's actually crazy.. when people are exhausted from work days or school and unable to do anything besides plop on the couch when they come home that is the same for me but because of golf. I like to plan to go out some nights but I can't even get up because I golfed too much.

never got into champagne but it sounds like a nice evening...

Love the Champagne! Although 95% of the time it is Sparkilng Wine, NOT Champagne.

I'd just like to say, that I think my 52 wedge might be my favorite club in my bag (and I have a very good relationship with all my clubs), because I bought it off the used discount rack a year ago because I needed something around that number gap with little other expectations. This year after developing my swing/game, this thing is so fun to hit, and performs so well. Feels great when you hit it good, it's just a very nice golf club.

im doing whatever it takes to avoid doing house work of any kind

I've got so much stuff ready to be put into my suitcase I'm sure that I'll still have forgotten something

I've got so much stuff ready to be put into my suitcase I'm sure that I'll still have forgotten something

I have reached the age where that is a certainty whenever I travel, have a great time and safe travels.

I feel like we have way to much stuff to do tonight. Erica hasn't even started packing.

Have any of you guys beeen on Deadspin recently? Questionable media practices aside, they've been collecting amateur videos of bad golf swings for a weekly thing. Some of the vids people are sending in are hilarious. Can't embed so here's a few links:
http://deadspin.com/5799039/ok-maybe-this-is-the-worst-golf-swing-ever
http://deadspin.com/5799399/the-search-for-the-worlds-worst-golf-swing-is-on
http://deadspin.com/5799646/five-entries-in-our-worst-golf-swing-contest/gallery/
http://deadspin.com/5800469/worst-golf-swings-here-come-the-asians-edition/gallery/

man i should send in a vid of one of our members... we call him pops
he swings like hes throwing a screwball

I think the worst one is the third one. THose were funny though.

So, my very good friend is going through a tough time right now. He's about to get a divorce and has nowhere to go. After the outing he's moving in. Kind of a tough decision to make, but he really needs a friend.

Posted via Tapatalk.

So, my very good friend is going through a tough time right now. He's about to get a divorce and has nowhere to go. After the outing he's moving in. Kind of a tough decision to make, but he really needs a friend.

Posted via Tapatalk.

Very nice of you Hawk. So many people these days confuse friends and acquaintances. A friend does something such as what you're doing when a friend is in need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad you can be there for him Hawk.

Posted via Tapatalk.

That's nice of you hawk. Ver generous to have a friend stay with ya like that

Hawk, you're the man buddy, thats a great thing to do for your friend. Really look forward to meeting you in less than 48 hours.

Wow Hawk all your good deeds lately must have your karma bank filled to the brink. Great move bud.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

always a great thing to have people like you in the world, Hawk.

Went to GG the other day and messed around with the simulator. Hit the R11 like :poop: and it felt like that too. Then I grabbed a Ping i15 and wow..just wow..so much wow that I considered either selling my R9 460 or finding the exact same shaft and adding it to the R9. :banghead:

Posted via Tapatalk.

:clapp:

I think it's great that you're there for him - you're a true friend.

Today was a sad day for the golfing world. I had to go to a golf course and determine if there were any natural wetlands on the property because the owner is tearing the course out and putting it into row crop production (growing corn and soybeans). I'll spare the details on why I have to do this but the unfortunate result was that I couldn't find anything to preserve the land as it is. I guess that when the owners purchased the course there were a load of people that said they'd become/remain members and when the season came about those individuals scattered to other courses instead of remaining loyal. With the commodity prices as is, the crop production is a much more profitable solution to them than having an empty course. Just an unfortunate moment with these economic times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back