SeeMore Putter Forum Testing Review Thread

Great reviews and thoughts folks, I really appreciate Sliders truthfulness on his thoughts, feel is vital in good putting and if a putter feels too soft or too hard you will never really get comfortable with it. I would think a fitting with SeeMore in Tennessee would be essential to those of us close enough to do it that way. I will probably go that route if I ever pull the trigger on a SM.

Not I. Wish I could but I'm too far away.

I have my club championship this Saturday. Hope seeMore shows up big time. Last year I choked big time

Good luck. I hope your SeeMore kills it.

Great reviews and thoughts folks, I really appreciate Sliders truthfulness on his thoughts, feel is vital in good putting and if a putter feels too soft or too hard you will never really get comfortable with it. I would think a fitting with SeeMore in Tennessee would be essential to those of us close enough to do it that way. I will probably go that route if I ever pull the trigger on a SM.

I think an actual fitting would probably change my mind. My putting game is so out of whack right now. I am a HUGE beliver in putter fitting and unfortantely, not enough people do it or even have the opportunity to do it. Especially in eastern iowa.

Sheesh, felt like forever since I've been able to play a round but I finally got out today when the rain broke for a couple hours. Played 9 holes on greens that have literally been soaking on and off for what seems like 2 weeks. So they were horaciously slow which I'm really really REALLY beginning to despise! However, without even picking up the putter for 2+ weeks, I picked up right where I left off. Regarding distance control, I think I needed to just break away and not over analyze the speed and point and shoot.

I had 3 one putts ranging from 10-18 feet! MONEY! I had 2 one putts inside 8 feet and not a single 3 putt on the card. All in all I hit 13 putts in 9 holes. For me that's a pretty big improvement! There was one green where I grabbed my old putter on accident, which is considerably lighter and definitely doesn't assist with alignment like the SeeMore. However, utilizing all the setup properties established with the SeeMore I was still able to roll this putt very well and this was one of my 1 putts at 12 feet.

Near the end of my round, I was really ramming the ball home. Alignment was great, only left 1 lag sadly short (about 5 feet) and other than that burned the edges on a couple other lags.

I'm really starting to gain confidence which is nice with my buddies Spring Company Tourney rolling up here in a couple weeks!

Great round Spaceman, 13 putt is darn good. Hang in there on the soaked conditions, another month and we'll be begging for rain, lol

Tap,Tap,Tap

Ah after 2 weeks of holes, sand, the Greens should be in good shape today. So I will be posting later on the great round I'm anticipating on having.

Feels like I have been a stranger to this thread for the last 2 weeks. TON of kids activities has consumed all extra time recently. 9AM tee time tomorrow and I am gunning for a low 30's putting day at worst on some quick but fantastic greens!!

Congrats spaceman - keep bringing it!

Feels like I have been a stranger to this thread for the last 2 weeks. TON of kids activities has consumed all extra time recently. 9AM tee time tomorrow and I am gunning for a low 30's putting day at worst on some quick but fantastic greens!!

Congrats spaceman - keep bringing it!

Welcome back Stranger lol....... Hope you kill it sunday

Nice write up S_S, 13 putts per 9 is awesome. I understand why you are gaining confidence, putting like that you should be down right sassy. :thumb:

Thanks for the continued input. I still haven't found a local Seemore retailer but I will probably make the Michigan after vacation next week. Taking the family to Boston and Cape Cod. I might look for some retailers in the New England area. I think my wife would be OK if I surprised them with a golf stop. I have played 5 days in a row to prepare myself for the trip.

Not I. Wish I could but I'm too far away.

I have my club championship this Saturday. Hope seeMore shows up big time. Last year I choked big time

Just played my first singles match of the year at the club and Black Beauty, my Si3 can through big time. Only had 29 putts and won 3 and 2.

Congrats highscoreinky - that's awesome!!

Well today was the first day of the club championship. I putted like absolute CRAP. 35 putts. Worst day yet. I have to admit that the greens were like lightning and the pin placement was tough, but I missed 4 birdie putts from inside 6 ft and had three 3 putts and did not make any long putts. I shot 81 but I am leading my flight by three strokes with net 69. I need to putt a lot better tomorrow.

I had a new Midsize Winn pistol grip put on after the round. White with red and blue stripes. Looks cool. I went and practiced for about an hour after that and putted better. Im not sure if the oversized grip had anything to do with it but I did notice that I did not putt as will after putting on the larger grip. I also noticed that I was standing too close to the ball like my old style of putting. After I got further from the ball I was able to release the putter much better.

So lets see how it goes tomorrow. I hope I putt much better.

Just played my first singles match of the year at the club and Black Beauty, my Si3 can through big time. Only had 29 putts and won 3 and 2.

good job Highscoreinky; at least one of us putted good. Good luck on your next match. lets get some wins for team SeeMore.

I had a real mixed bag of highs and low's yesterday playing a fun round with friends. I only warmed up with a hand full of quick putts before hitting the course and never really felt comfortable with my stance, but came in with 14 putts on the front. However, the rest of my game was struggling for a paultry 46. The back nine found me swinging much better in all catagories except putting, lol. 18 putts on the back, yet I shot a respectable, for me, 41. Hit some of the best shots I've ever hit on the course and had I been able to putt could have shot one of my best ever back nines.

Looking back I really think I creeped up a bit too close to the ball and I know my grip just felt tight. I hope today find a bit better results for the 27 hole tourney. Its a mixed format on a course that has some really tricky fast greens.

Good luck in the tourney's today SeeMore reviewers!! I am leaving for 18 in about an hour...just a fun round though so no pressure. :D

That is awesome HS. Keep up the great work

Today was a terrible short game outing for me. Had 19 putts on both the front and back which included 4 one putts. Struggles were mainly with lag (short & long). Did burn quite a few edges on putts that were hit well but they were just not falling today.

Have not got to practice as much as normal the last several weeks but that will be changing effective tomorrow. Oh well...still good to be out there - this was definitely the course with the most challenging greens that I play on a regular basis and there were some RIDONKULOUS pin placements today!!

Well today round was worse than yesterday. 34 putts. Just could not get anything to drop. I did not putt bad just not great. I was just missing by an inch or so. It was just one of them days nothing going in. I did make a few long putts but no birdies.

I choked in my Tournament wound up in 3rd place. shot a whopping 89. Worst round in more then two months. Just what you call a Chokeasaurse, Chokemister, Scrub, etc. :at-wits-end::angry::banghead:All I had to do was play average to win but not to be. So now I can practice for another year. :loser:

Well today round was worse than yesterday. 34 putts. Just could not get anything to drop. I did not putt bad just not great. I was just missing by an inch or so. It was just one of them days nothing going in. I did make a few long putts but no birdies.

I choked in my Tournament wound up in 3rd place. shot a whopping 89. Worst round in more then two months. Just what you call a Chokeasaurse, Chokemister, Scrub, etc. :at-wits-end::angry::banghead:All I had to do was play average to win but not to be. So now I can practice for another year. :loser:

We have all been there rrp, like the saying goes, some days you are the windshield & some days you are the bug. It hurts to be the bug. Still congrats on 3rd place, at least you placed.

Thanks for the continued input. I still haven't found a local Seemore retailer but I will probably make the Michigan after vacation next week. Taking the family to Boston and Cape Cod. I might look for some retailers in the New England area. I think my wife would be OK if I surprised them with a golf stop. I have played 5 days in a row to prepare myself for the trip.

There is a golf galaxy in Sylvania TWP.. Looks like it's about 10 miles from Swanton.. I know the GGs around Cincinnati carry SeeMore.. You may have luck there!

How good are SeeMore putters? Golf Galaxy in Louisville just moved into their new location which is twice as large as the original store was. They now carry lines that they didn't have room for before the move. Went into the store for the second time since the move this weekend and walked out without picking up a putter.

Every time I have ever been in to GG I have always rolled a few putts even though I wasn't in the market for a putter. Now they have an even larger selection of putters and a much bigger putting area and I haven't even given thought to reaching for a putter. That's how good Black Beauty has been for me.

I will admit that I have really had to work hard to get the confidence that I now have with Black Beauty. I have spent at least an hour a day working on my stroke since I made the trip to the SeeMore factory and had Black Beauty made for me. I have a putting area in my basement that I use without fail every day and I'm on the course with her at least 3 times a week.

I encourage anyone who is struggling with their SeeMore to keep working with it and please, please, please call Ted if you have any issues. Send videos if at all possible so he can actually see what's going on with your putting. Make use of the resources available to you as a SeeMore user because you won't get the same treatment or have the same customer service from any other putter company out there.

How good are SeeMore putters? Golf Galaxy in Louisville just moved into their new location which is twice as large as the original store was. They now carry lines that they didn't have room for before the move. Went into the store for the second time since the move this weekend and walked out without picking up a putter.

Every time I have ever been in to GG I have always rolled a few putts even though I wasn't in the market for a putter. Now they have an even larger selection of putters and a much bigger putting area and I haven't even given thought to reaching for a putter. That's how good Black Beauty has been for me.

I will admit that I have really had to work hard to get the confidence that I now have with Black Beauty. I have spent at least an hour a day working on my stroke since I made the trip to the SeeMore factory and had Black Beauty made for me. I have a putting area in my basement that I use without fail every day and I'm on the course with her at least 3 times a week.

I encourage anyone who is struggling with their SeeMore to keep working with it and please, please, please call Ted if you have any issues. Send videos if at all possible so he can actually see what's going on with your putting. Make use of the resources available to you as a SeeMore user because you won't get the same treatment or have the same customer service from any other putter company out there.

Very well said...I need to revisit the entire process from the beginning and put the time into it as you already have and continue to do. Thanks for the posting!

Great point. I've worked really hard to make this new stroke seamless yet I catch myself slipping back to the dark side at times. I really need to have a buddy video me when I don't expect it and see how close I'm staying, lol.

Yesterday was 27 holes of mixed format and two man teams. I really struggled on the crazy greens here, but between rounds I backed away and stood a little straighter and started seeing much better results. No really long putts, but I doubt anyone did on this course. All four of us in our group were flabergasted by the breaks on these greens and that was the talk in the clubhouse.

I had a breakthrough yesterday on the course. Well, mostly on the putting green, then carried through onto the course. I was able to get to the course an hour early, and used the time to refine my SeeMore techniques. In the beginning, I wasn't making anything. Did some closed eye drills from 5 feet and still wasn't making much. I was pretty frustrated, so I started tinkering, mostly shortening my backstroke. A light immediately came on. I had realized that I had fallen into a habit of taking long flowing strokes, even on short to medium putts. The side effect of this was lazy pushes right and bad distance control. I wasn't taking an aggressive stroke. I figure I have cut my backstroke on putts under 20' by about 25%. I seems to help me with distance control and my pushes have completely gone away. I had a pretty average putting day for me numbers wise, but had no 3 putts and made some very nice strokes. Made a couple of birdie putts, and lag putts were spot on distance wise. I think I have found something here.

Back