The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah the one shaped like an egyptian pyramid. I"m behind the scenes though. I work in the dungeon underneath pushing papers from desk to desk. BTW, I hate it. haha. its a job that pays for my golf addiction thats all. Hit me up when you come out. all are welcome.

I'm not a big gambler...I kind of like just being in the hustle and lights of things. I usually just plop myself near a pool or at a sports bar and enjoy cigars while watching my long shot bets I have no business placing. :D

yeah the one shaped like an egyptian pyramid. I"m behind the scenes though. I work in the dungeon underneath pushing papers from desk to desk. BTW, I hate it. haha. its a job that pays for my golf addiction thats all. Hit me up when you come out. all are welcome.

Nice Snap, I didn't know you work at the Luxor. That wonderful hotel is where I proposed to my wife eons ago (or at least it seems like it, hehe).

I'm not a big gambler...I kind of like just being in the hustle and lights of things. I usually just plop myself near a pool or at a sports bar and enjoy cigars while watching my long shot bets I have no business placing. :D

I used to deal poker, but now except for the occasional sports bet, I rarely gamble as well. You know that saying about living somewhere and never going to the tourist places? This place is just another city to me now a days.

Nice Snap, I didn't know you work at the Luxor. That wonderful hotel is where I proposed to my wife eons ago (or at least it seems like it, hehe).

Hey a very belated congratulations anyways. The wedding chapel on the second floor is always busy here. Nothing odder then seeing a bride and groom at the slot machines. :D

I am actually so amazed at how talented Lady Gaga is.. I have been watching videos on youtube for about an hour now.. I think I am turning into a LG fan girl.

I am actually so amazed at how talented Lady Gaga is.. I have been watching videos on youtube for about an hour now.. I think I am turning into a LG fan girl.

Remember that time when CB banned you from the Island? Ya, that applies to the mainland too...

I agree Dent. I saw her HBO special one night bc nothing was on (and the husband fell asleep on the couch as he'd never watch Gaga) and I was impressed. She can actually sing. But she has a weird Madonna-esque vibe to her, mixed with some pop music.

I like gaga, but she LOOKS so fake. Like she wouldn't feel it if someone, I don't know, Po-po-poked her face?

I will listen to some Gaga, but in that genre, Janelle Monae is far superior.

Remember that time when CB banned you from the Island? Ya, that applies to the mainland too...

Man I've missed the banter thread, Tuna thanks for watching the West coast while I was gone, Dent you are now double banned from the island, and Tuna has you banned from the Mainland. You might be stuck in the prairies with that attitude.

Man I've missed the banter thread, Tuna thanks for watching the West coast while I was gone, Dent you are now double banned from the island, and Tuna has you banned from the Mainland. You might be stuck in the prairies with that attitude.

Someone has to do the dirty work and protect the west coast while you're off having a lark. Looking forward to joining you guys next year though.
How's the ear by the by?

Someone has to do the dirty work and protect the west coast while you're off having a lark. Looking forward to joining you guys next year though.
How's the ear by the by?

Its messed up man. I can't balance properly, and the doctor just gave me some ear drops so it doesn't get infected and I have to wait for it to heal itself. I don't think I will be able to swing a golf club for a few days because of it so putting practice will be the name of the game for a while.

I agree Dent. I saw her HBO special one night bc nothing was on (and the husband fell asleep on the couch as he'd never watch Gaga) and I was impressed. She can actually sing. But she has a weird Madonna-esque vibe to her, mixed with some pop music.

I had to work from home yesterday so I had the TV on for background noise. For some reason I found myself watching The View, which is something I would normally never do, but LG was being interviewed. She's a very talented person with what I think a great personality and heart. It was interesting how she still suffers from being bullied when she was younger, feeling inferior and "not good enough" in spite of her great success.

Its messed up man. I can't balance properly, and the doctor just gave me some ear drops so it doesn't get infected and I have to wait for it to heal itself. I don't think I will be able to swing a golf club for a few days because of it so putting practice will be the name of the game for a while.

Yick. Take care of it and get better mate!

I had to work from home yesterday so I had the TV on for background noise. For some reason I found myself watching The View, which is something I would normally never do, but LG was being interviewed. She's a very talented person with what I think a great personality and heart. It was interesting how she still suffers from being bullied when she was younger, feeling inferior and "not good enough" in spite of her great success.

I've seen Gaga in concert for her first album...she's an entertainer 1st and singer in a very close 2nd. The one or two times she sang with just a piano was amazing.

Because it all looks yummy?

when lady gaga first came out i couldnt stand her... then i saw an interview and she is unbelievably intelligent and it made me a fan

Hey P4B....Rocky IV is on......

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Don't eat lunch. Problem solved. :)

I blew that by eating hot dogs at 4pm... I ate them on whole wheat white buns, and laughed the entire time thinking about when GolferGal tried to win that contest on THP Radio..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back