Excited for the Memorial

INgolfer

Internet Golfer
Reaction score
Handicap
pending
I attend The Memorial Tournament each year, and while Tiger may not be playing in it for the first time this year, I think this is going to be the best field I have ever seen there. They haven't released the full field yet, but so for here are some that have been confirmed: Mickelson, B. Watson, Fowler, Donald, McIlroy, Couples, and D. Johnson. I have seen all of these guys play before except DJ and I have always wanted to watch him. A few of these guys played last year but not all of them. Its less than 2 weeks out and I'm stoked! Anyone else going? I'm probably going Saturday and Sunday

Week after The Memorial I always say I am going to go. Been like that forever and I still haven't gone. It really is a great tournament on a fantastic course. Weather has certainly had an affect on the results in the recent past. This year looks like smooth sailing.

I feel like if it were in Cincinnati I'd likely go, but I am not sure that it's worth the drive.. I've been a couple times, and frankly I would rather watch it on tv with all the commentary.

Actually Dragon, tiger has missed at least one year since he's been playing The Memorial. I've been going for about 15 years. I'm there Thurs thru Sunday, all day, every day. I love it.

I attend The Memorial Tournament each year, and while Tiger may not be playing in it for the first time this year, I think this is going to be the best field I have ever seen there. They haven't released the full field yet, but so for here are some that have been confirmed: Mickelson, B. Watson, Fowler, Donald, McIlroy, Couples, and D. Johnson. I have seen all of these guys play before except DJ and I have always wanted to watch him. A few of these guys played last year but not all of them. Its less than 2 weeks out and I'm stoked! Anyone else going? I'm probably going Saturday and Sunday

I agree. One of the best events on tour. We go some years but not sure about this year right now.

Back