The Legend of Wider

The Bear Trap lounge was much harder on my spirit than the actual Bear Trap. Wider was like a giant water hazard, 30mph winds, and a broken CG16 all mixed together.

They were cool. Well except for the girl that plays linebacker for the Dallas Cowboys.

Lets thank the lord he has NOTHING to do with IBar and the service there is always good.

CL77: I will take 2 baconcheeseburgers, 2 fries, and 2 cokes please
Wider: Wait a minute wait a minute
---5 minutes later--
CL77: I will take 2 bacon cheeseburgers, 2 fries, and 2 cokes please
Wider: Wait a minute. You want 2?
CL77: Yes 2 bacon cheeseburgers, 2 fries, and 2 cokes
Wider: 2? 2? What do you want on those cheeseburgers?
CL77: Bacon
Wider: Onion?
CL77: No
Wider: Mushroom?
CL77: No I just want bacon
Wider: Wait a minute. Wait a minute. You want bacon on the cheeseburger?
CL77: Yes and I want 2 of those cooked medium please
Wider: 2? 2 orders?
CL77: Yes
--30 minutes later 2 cheeseburgers appear before me sans bacon. I think they were still moving as rare as they were. Tried to charge me for the entire table as well. Wider rules.

hahahahahahaha. This is EXACTLY how every conversation with Wider went too. And then the food comes out wrong. lmao.

CL77: I will take 2 baconcheeseburgers, 2 fries, and 2 cokes please
Wider: Wait a minute wait a minute
---5 minutes later--
CL77: I will take 2 bacon cheeseburgers, 2 fries, and 2 cokes please
Wider: Wait a minute. You want 2?
CL77: Yes 2 bacon cheeseburgers, 2 fries, and 2 cokes
Wider: 2? 2? What do you want on those cheeseburgers?
CL77: Bacon
Wider: Onion?
CL77: No
Wider: Mushroom?
CL77: No I just want bacon
Wider: Wait a minute. Wait a minute. You want bacon on the cheeseburger?
CL77: Yes and I want 2 of those cooked medium please
Wider: 2? 2 orders?
CL77: Yes
--30 minutes later 2 cheeseburgers appear before me sans bacon. I think they were still moving as rare as they were. Tried to charge me for the entire table as well. Wider rules.

I am surprised you understood him as well, seems like the only two words in your language on sunday was good good. haaha

As I said, the assistant night manager confirmed that he is the premier bartender/server at PGA National. Our experiences are most likey an abberation or something the we caused ourselves hehe.

No way...that dude was clueless, But he does make for interesting stories, so he's not all bad....right?

They were cool. Well except for the girl that plays linebacker for the Dallas Cowboys.

hey now. I think you have her confused for Cutlet.

She must have known I was a Packers fan. That explains the elbows and mean mugging.

Weren't they all?:D

Hell of it is TrueTemper sends me a PM on monday saying she was looking for me.

Lets thank the lord he has NOTHING to do with IBar and the service there is always good.

No doubt, I tried to talk Tara into sleeping at the ibar with me. I told OEM he could watch

You've got that right. I-Bar staff was awesome.

I am surprised you understood him as well, seems like the only two words in your language on sunday was good good. haaha

One-T that is what happens when you get the ball near the hole

Lol. But honestly, I would've taken a shoulder check from her...

She must have known I was a Packers fan. That explains the elbows and mean mugging.

No way, Cutlet serves burgers on tortillas and chocolate for carrots.

hey now. I think you have her confused for Cutlet.

He never brought me my ranch.

No doubt, I tried to talk Tara into sleeping at the ibar with me. I told OEM he could watch

NICE BRO!!!

Speaking of watching, YW for that picture. lol

Hmmm. You guys avoided my question. I asked what kind of tip you gave him and no one answered. I guess that was the answer. :)

Hmmm. You guys avoided my question. I asked what kind of tip you gave him and no one answered. I guess that was the answer. :)

18% is included. We didn't get a choice on whether or not to tip him.

Seriously??? They answered it a few times. 18% gratuity was included as is the case at most resorts.

One-T that is what happens when you get the ball near the hole

you could be a foot from the hole and not make the putt. Yorkem, OEM, and I all witnessed that.

I didn't even find out about that place until Sunday night, and we had already eaten by then, by the sounds of it I'm glad I had.

I didn't even find out about that place until Sunday night, and we had already eaten by then, by the sounds of it I'm glad I had.

pretty much the same menu as the ibar, but with Wider

you could be a foot from the hole and not make the putt. Yorkem, OEM, and I all witnessed that.

LOL that I won't deny. But on Sunday I was draining everything. Well at least the stats say that

This is one of my top ten threads of all time. Wider. The best waiter at PGA National as we were told by his manager. Im never one to stiff someone on a tip until I met this guy. Last year.

LOL that I won't deny. But on Sunday I was draining everything. Well at least the stats say that

good point, I like how I give you putter advice and JB says...."this coming from the guy we named a horrible putt after"

Just ask Mary C how much she adores :in-love::kiss: Wilder. Her Turkey burger was so good she wanted to tip him 36 % and give him employee of the year award :clapp:

Back