Ridiculous products

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
I saw a commercial for the shake weight (see our thread HERE) today and started thinking about some other ridiculous products out there. First to mind was the Pocket Chair. What's some ridiculous products you've seen adverts for?

The cool thing about the Pocket Chair is that you can actually use it on the golf course! Ridiculous AND on-topic, what a combo!

I wouldn't be caught sitting on one of those.

That thing is ridiculous. I have seen that commercial and the chair is so freaking tiny.

Only Chuckylover could sit in it

how do you get the actual video in there?

Last edited:
Oh I must buy one. I dont have anything else that can go in my pocket.

I saw a commercial for the shake weight (see our thread HERE) today and started thinking about some other ridiculous products out there. First to mind was the Pocket Chair. What's some ridiculous products you've seen adverts for?

The cool thing about the Pocket Chair is that you can actually use it on the golf course! Ridiculous AND on-topic, what a combo!

Fifteen/twenty seconds of the video was enough for me. Looks like a back breaker for sure when that thing folds up......

im gettin me a pocket chair hahaha

The pocket chair has been around for decades. I had one in the cub scouts 40 years ago. I would crush it today.

the backup

Why buy one pocket chair, buy the party pack!! Ha ha, I see this ad every morning while watching the Dan Patrick Show, it is ridiculous and hilarious.

"the backup" - oh boy, I don't even know what to say. This had me laughing out loud.

The acting in this cracks me up.

"Cook hard boiled eggs and go right from the pot to ice water; always in tact, never a crack!"

Last edited:
The shaving helmet

Did you see the Tosh.0 spoof on the Shaving Helmet? Pretty funny, I'll see if I can find it.

The acting in this cracks me up.

http://youtu.be/C6LKooCBcXQ

"Cook hard boiled eggs and go right from the pot to ice water; always in tact, never a crack!"

Can't seem to figure out how to embed the video, I searched the FAQ and tried every button I could think of on the advanced reply, but couldn't get it to work. Sorry, I'm a noob. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Anything this guy is selling.

Can't seem to figure out how to embed the video, I searched the FAQ and tried every button I could think of on the advanced reply, but couldn't get it to work. Sorry, I'm a noob. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Check your PM's Jeff.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the Snuggie yet.

Why not just wear a bathrobe backwards like Kris Kross did in the early 90s?

Taaaaap-a-talk....tap tap taaap-a-talk....give it a little tap-a-rooonie...

Look up the pootrap!!! It's awesome!!!! Lol also pajama jeans!!

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the Snuggie yet.

Why not just wear a bathrobe backwards like Kris Kross did in the early 90s?

Taaaaap-a-talk....tap tap taaap-a-talk....give it a little tap-a-rooonie...

Because the bathrobe doesn't cover your feet. I know it's stupid but I still want one.

Back