The Legend of Wider

good point, I like how I give you putter advice and JB says...."this coming from the guy we named a horrible putt after"

And I must say that was outstanding advice. Started using it during the round and was making great contact from there on in. Next time I might beat you by 15 strokes. Of course I will supply the beer the night before

I wonder if Wider is on a bad bartender forum talking about how much he hates us right now? I honestly believe that he feels he is an excellent server and we are all mistaken when we doubt his superpowers.

I joined the group late Sat night after finishing up on the Champion course. I went up to Wider at the bar and told him I would like a pizza. I swear I had it within 10 minutes. I was thinking, wow that was really quick. I wondered if I got someone's order by mistake. Now I'm sure of it!

I joined the group late Sat night after finishing up on the Champion course. I went up to Wider at the bar and told him I would like a pizza. I swear I had it within 10 minutes. I was thinking, wow that was really quick. I wondered if I got someone's order by mistake. Now I'm sure of it!

It was 100% someone elses :D It happened to me when he gave me a cheeseburger and I told him 3 times it wasn't mine because I ordered sweet potato fries. He gave it to me anyways. Turns out it was P4Bs. Sorry Man!!!

Last edited:
I wonder if Wider is on a bad bartender forum talking about how much he hates us right now? I honestly believe that he feels he is an excellent server and we are all mistaken when we doubt his superpowers.

we need to find that forum!

This sounds like a terrible yet hilarious experience with this server. It seems like it was so bad, so many times, that you couldn't help but laugh. Wish I could've been there.

hahaha he looke like a wider, and i dont even know what a wider is!

It was 100% someone elses :D It happened to me when he gave me a cheeseburger and I told him 3 times it wasn't mine because I ordered sweet potato fries. He gave it to me anyways. Turns out it was P4Bs. Sorry Man!!!

That was really funny to watch. You could tell he didn't want to take it away, did you ever get those sweet potato fries?

This guy is a champ by the sounds of it!
Sounds like the entire staff were champs if they were sending out hamburgers that still moo'd!

this thread has me laughing more than all the other outing threads combined...

he's such a closer, he delivered the outing to grand cypress next year...

this thread has me laughing more than all the other outing threads combined...

he's such a closer, he delivered the outing to grand cypress next year...

To be fair, he had little to do with it.

It is a small place that you dont even have to visit at PGA National, but just for old times sake, we decided to.

He performs worse under pressure than Hawk on the first tee.

He's pretty bad but I don't know if I would go that far!

Just beware because Wider just might be coming to a restaurant near you :D

Just beware because Wider just might be coming to a restaurant near you :D

I bet he's already signed with Gordon Ramsay to be the Maitre D' of his newest restaurant!

That was really funny to watch. You could tell he didn't want to take it away, did you ever get those sweet potato fries?

Yup! They came and they were delicious!!!

Is Wider The Stig?

Wow wilder rocks hahaha

Me: That's not what I ordered.
Wider: Yes, it is.

Is Wider The Stig?

bahahhaha epic win.
probably the one that got shot into the atlantic ocean off of the aircraft carrier.

Me: That's not what I ordered.
Wider: Yes, it is.

Wider: Who's food was who's?

Me: How should I know? You put 20 people on one ticket and didn't keep track? I just drank 8 beers and ate half a bottle of Bacos.

Wider: You being dishonest.

This thread has me cracking up!! great stories everyone, Wider, employee of the year!!!

Here's to Wider! The Best server ever.

Belbin orders a burger and fries. 20 minutes later Rhino orders a burger and fries. 10 minutes later Wider comes out with Rino's burger and fries. Belbin asks, how did that happen I ordered 20 minutes before him. Wider goes over to the serving tray and uncovers a burger with fries and brings it to Belbin. Wider Rocks!

Belbin's face was priceless when that happened, I felt so bad for him but that is classic Wider!!

This guy Wider is generating more posts than the Bear Trap. That's too funny.

Wider: Who's food was who's?

Me: How should I know? You put 20 people on one ticket and didn't keep track? I just drank 8 beers and ate half a bottle of Bacos.

Wider: You being dishonest.

Thats being a bit generous there buddy! You barely got it out of the neck!

Back