2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
so apologize for the skim, week away from home, catching up on mail, phone calls, schoolwork, work schedules... picture sorting, uploading, etc etc!

but has the date to signup been announced? or is there a timeframe when such information will be posted?

i love the idea of competition already - free replays is gonna be sick! i just have to pace myself on the demo day aspect; i was in a swing COMA Sat am! lol

Nope - just basically told to stay tuned!

There is no date set. The 1st post will be updated with new information as it becomes available.

so apologize for the skim, week away from home, catching up on mail, phone calls, schoolwork, work schedules... picture sorting, uploading, etc etc!

but has the date to signup been announced? or is there a timeframe when such information will be posted?

i love the idea of competition already - free replays is gonna be sick! i just have to pace myself on the demo day aspect; i was in a swing COMA Sat am! lol

No dates yet CG

listen peoples, these outings are by far some of the best times you will have. Put a Jar by your desk or somewhere. Every day, instead of buying a coke or candy bar throw that dollar in the jar and your outing will be pretty much paid for. Its so worth it.

listen peoples, these outings are by far some of the best times you will have. Put a Jar by your desk or somewhere. Every day, instead of buying a coke or candy bar throw that dollar in the jar and your outing will be pretty much paid for. Its so worth it.

I'm going to need to skip lunch too if I want to pay for the wife's shopping trip! My skinny jeans will look the bomb by next year at that rate, well worth it.

I'm going to need to skip lunch too if I want to pay for the wife's shopping trip! My skinny jeans will look the bomb by next year at that rate, well worth it.

I dig chics in skinny jeans...hehe

Maybe all of the non-golfing wives can team up and hit the parks and shopping,but that might get really expensive as they may have a shopping competition...LOL!

oofff!!
My wife free to shop with other wives that love to shop and I'll be paying for this trip well after we've returned.

Yes! Awesome!

Ready to defend my putting contest title!

Can't wait for this one!

so I told the wife that I might be driving down instead with a fellow THPer instead of a family vacation

She said no problem with a big smile on her face....I said "this is gonna cost me big next year isnt it"

she just said "yep" and smiled

so as long as its not the first week of a month, IM IN FOR SURE!!

thats funny mike, you better take her overseas haha

so I told the wife that I might be driving down instead with a fellow THPer instead of a family vacation

She said no problem with a big smile on her face....I said "this is gonna cost me big next year isnt it"

she just said "yep" and smiled

so as long as its not the first week of a month, IM IN FOR SURE!!

If your not to far off the beaten path from me you can hitch a ride with me in the hummer, thats what im driving down as of now, will check airline rates once its closer but im betting it will be cheaper to drive

If your not to far off the beaten path from me you can hitch a ride with me in the hummer, thats what im driving down as of now, will check airline rates once its closer but im betting it will be cheaper to drive

cool, yeah the 01 grandam has made one too many trips to FL, wouldnt bet my life on getting there and back.

A few peeps have pm'd me about car pooling down, could make the trip even more enjoyable!!

cool, yeah the 01 grandam has made one too many trips to FL, wouldnt bet my life on getting there and back.

A few peeps have pm'd me about car pooling down, could make the trip even more enjoyable!!

depends on how much luggage ect... I know for me 1 suitcase and my golf bag would be it for me.

thats all I need too, im not like some of the guys on here that need 8 golf outfits for 3 days lol

Maybe all of the non-golfing wives can team up and hit the parks and shopping,but that might get really expensive as they may have a shopping competition...LOL!

I'm actually hoping I can get Jacqui to come and join in on the golf part. Gotta work on getting me down there first though! haha

I would like to participate in this marvelous event! Please keep additional information coming.

You mean you don't have a separate bag for shoes?!

Haha I was able to squeeze sandals, sneakers, dress shoes, and two pair of golf shoes in my travel golf bag. Hehe the club glove kicks butt.

Haha I was able to squeeze sandals, sneakers, dress shoes, and two pair of golf shoes in my travel golf bag. Hehe the club glove kicks butt.

I am fairly certain if I make it to the 2012 event I am going to go Tin Cup and just wear my golf shoes everywhere hahaha!

hahahaha, boom!!! jk,, and JB do you sleep? just curious lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back