2011 THP Golf Outing Picture Thread

Great stuff folks, keep it coming.

Great pics everyone! It was a blast of a weekend. Man, did it fly by.

Love the videos!!

Also fully agreed on Gus.. That chili dog looked awesome, but not between rounds!!

Agreed. I'm glad I wasn't in the grouping behind them, or riding in the same cart.

Bringing up this picture one more time.

To be fair, this is not a situation where he would get a penalty shot in match play, so he could do it all day long if he wanted to. But his opponent can make him re-tee the ball within the teeing area if he chooses. So if he hits a good shot, his opponent makes him re-tee. If he hits a bad shot, his opponent lets him take the shot.

I am giving him the benefit of the doubt that he was preparing for The Morgan Cup, hahaha.

DSCF8653.jpg

Bringing up this picture one more time.

To be fair, this is not a situation where he would get a penalty shot in match play, so he could do it all day long if he wanted to. But his opponent can make him re-tee the ball within the teeing area if he chooses. So if he hits a good shot, his opponent makes him re-tee. If he hits a bad shot, his opponent lets him take the shot.

I am giving him the benefit of the doubt that he was preparing for The Morgan Cup, hahaha.

DSCF8653.jpg

Thanks smalls! Haha I had no idea I did it. But I'm glad it was taken, so I can focus on teeing behind all tee boxes in the future!

Thanks smalls! Haha I had no idea I did it. But I'm glad it was taken, so I can focus on teeing behind all tee boxes in the future!

Gotta stand up for Team Hackers!

Great pics all, looks like a really good time was had by all

Hey 9-iron what was that insect (?) on the cart path? Never saw anything like it.

Add the waggle = at least 5 - 6 more bunker shots a round. Perfect way to add a bit more of a challenge to your game!

Those videos rocked. Hawk is the waggle part of the lesson. That could be the missing link to my game

Posted via Tapatalk.

Awesome videos gents! I like the hawkster saying that we paid to much for these rounds so you have to get the most out of them, lol

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I loved these videos :laughing:.. Hawk saying you got to get your money's worth is priceless!

I loved these videos :laughing:.. Hawk saying you got to get your money's worth is priceless!
I wish we would of had a video of you when you broke your driver , the look on your face was priceless .... ( like a kid just dropped his ice cream cone )
It was amazing how far the head and half the shaft went backwards , must of been 12 feet, Then OleGray says Did anyone see where my ball went ? That was a new Bridgestone , hate to loose those things .

What I do is tee up at least a club length behind the markers. Never have to worry about being in front.

Those videos were hilarious!! I wish I hadnt forgot the Flip at home, I was so bummed about it

What I do is tee up at least a club length behind the markers. Never have to worry about being in front.

Just don't tee up more than 2 club lengths behind! haha

Those videos were hysterical, and Hawk, that was a great out with the mashie. Would have been perfect greenside:D

I am loving all the pics and videos, makes me want to go back tomorrow. Alot of the pics I took did not come out as clear as I would of liked, damn new camera!! Still need to figure it out a bit.

Those videos were hysterical, and Hawk, that was a great out with the mashie. Would have been perfect greenside:D

I changed tactics partway through my swing. Initially I was going for the green, but I decided to graze the lip, pop the ball up about 12 feet and hit it off the grass instead. I hate to waste a good teaching opportunity when it presents itself to me.

I changed tactics partway through my swing. Initially I was going for the green, but I decided to graze the lip, pop the ball up about 12 feet and hit it off the grass instead. I hate to waste a good teaching opportunity when it presents itself to me.

You are such a giver Hawk, that is awesome!!

As I've said previously, the pictures (and videos) are great! Thanks again to all that have taken the time to not only take them, but to post them! The pic's tell the story of a good time being had by all.

The agony of the Bear Trap. AHA hit it well but I think he said he chose the wrong club on 15. I think he was about +3 until this shot. He can play some great golf!

Right club this time!

Last edited:
Ole Gray says his flat swing cost him on this one. He went into the left bunker.

Cool vids, KB!

Great stuff all. Looks everyone likes to play golf like me, just have fun!

Back