Public Enemies number 1 & 2.....in your opinion

No_Three_Jacks

Amateur around scratch
Reaction score
Handicap
Post Pictures of two Pro golfers that could quit the tour tomorrow and leave golf forever and it would actually make you happy. I promise you, one or both of your pictures will be a pro that someone else at THP loves lol. :rotfl:

Rory+Sabbatini+Sony+Open+Hawaii+Round+Two+YJdSPRGdEqvl.jpg

brian-gay-jude-1_299.jpg

Wow.....Did I get lucky! Only had to use one pic!

woods-sabatini.jpg

Rory-Sabbatini-Honda-Doral.jpg

26716-john_daly_cheated_on_husband_really_love_golf.jpg

This is going to be a fun thread!

Quail-Hollow-Championship-Tiger-Woods-Phil-Mickelson.jpg

Hey clg82, yours doesn't count. Tiger isnt a pro....is he?

lol ;)

i only hate one golfer! and that is sabadouche!!!! seems as im the majority with this one, as everyone is posting pix of him haha

This is going to be a fun thread!

Quail-Hollow-Championship-Tiger-Woods-Phil-Mickelson.jpg

Seriously? How can anyone not like Phil? Thats like saying you hate puppies and baby ducks.:laughing:

Ian%20Poulter-thumb-312x342-119553.jpg

pavin.gif

Just because and Ryder 2010

Seriously? How can anyone not like Phil? Thats like saying you hate puppies and baby ducks.:laughing:

LOL isn't that the truth!

Hey clg82, yours doesn't count. Tiger isnt a pro....is he?

lol ;)

I don't like Woods because he is a "sucky golfer"......i mean compared to the rest of the PGA field anyways......compared to us "average people" no one can come close to his abilities

Seriously? How can anyone not like Phil? Thats like saying you hate puppies and baby ducks.

Now thats funny! :laughing:

I don't like Woods because he is a "sucky golfer"......i mean compared to the rest of the PGA field anyways......compared to us "average people" no one can come close to his abilities

Do you often compare yourself in all walks of life to professionals? Of course Tiger is better than amateur golfers, that's why he isn't an AMATEUR!

Your posts in here are borderline silly.

......compared to us "average people" no one can come close to his abilities

I'm going to have to disagree with this, I promise you I could have easily beaten his 42 on the front nine at the Players.

I'm glad you'll get to keep your promise when you never get to play TPC Sawgrass in those conditions.

You've obviously never seen me play golf and also don't realize I played professionally for a while. I have played TPC Sawgrass, while not in "those conditions", I shot 74(not a bad score for a 15 year old at the time).

So keep your mouth shut.

Thanks.

You've obviously never seen me play golf and also don't realize I played professionally for a while. I have played TPC Sawgrass, while not in "those conditions", I shot 74(not a bad score for a 15 year old at the time).

So keep your mouth shut.

Thanks.

WOW just WOW.......

:popcorn:

and when you do get to play in those conditions, Id love to see how you do.

So keep your mouth shut.

Thanks.

Do you often compare yourself in all walks of life to professionals? Of course Tiger is better than amateur golfers, that's why he isn't an AMATEUR!

Your posts in here are borderline silly.

"Seriously? How can anyone not like Phil? Thats like saying you hate puppies and baby ducks." On a serious not TC, I love phil....there I said it.....

this thread somehow took a bad turn.

Back