Public Friends number 1 & 2 ..... in your opinion

No_Three_Jacks

Amateur around scratch
Reaction score
Handicap
Post Pictures of two Pro golfers that if they quit the tour tomorrow and leave golf forever and it would actually make you very SAD :sad:. I promise you, one or both of your pictures will be a pro that someone else at THP hates lol.

Can only think of one and that was Seve, RIP

i like friends more than enemies. Here's my two:

Lee-Westwood-006.jpg

Phil-Mickelson-USA-Ryder-Cup-2008-Day-1_1211439.jpg

i like friends more than enemies. Here's my two:

Lee-Westwood-006.jpg

Phil-Mickelson-USA-Ryder-Cup-2008-Day-1_1211439.jpg

I like them so much that evidently I posted it twice.

TC just likes argyle and would be sad if that style went away

Tiger+Woods+Addresses+Media+Aronimink+Golf+wo9X2fnGlLdl.jpg

Ok. Ill do it. Tiger. Not from a fanboy stand, but for a realistic observation.

As a student trying to make it in the golf industry, I think Tiger has done so much to support, grow, and buid the game. So much so, that many say the game of golf couldve almost died without him. Golf was dying before Tiger came on the scene(so I have been told), and Tiger was the perfect man for the rescue. Sure his recent acts and attitudes are undesirable, and many dislike him for that. But Tiger made the golf industry what it is today. Would THP still be around if Tiger never entered on the scene? I am not so sure. Not from Morgan or Josh's end, but from the THP community.

Tiger and the TWF has also done a lot for me personally with the AT&T National being at my club, Aronimink. It gave me a great job and great experience that I now can use to my advantage. Without it, Id be just another golf student with a crappy resume.

Tiger brought in many new fans and players into the game whereas golf was notably uncool before. Do you see the entire new crop of rookies coming on the tour? They are all prime athletes, fit to play any sport, but they play golf. Tiger set the bar with physical conditioning. Tiger changed a lot. And IMO, people who wish that he'd go away forever are ungrateful.

That being said, he sucks right now as a golfer and as a person, and I hope that changes. Golf is a better sport when hes winning, and IMO no one can deny it.

Luke-Donald.jpg

Luke Donald because hes so darn cool.

phil-mickelson.jpg

And phil, hes the anti tiger. Golf needs a rivalry, and I hope we get these two back.

Miguel-Angel-Jimenez.jpg

and, since no one man could compete with the Miguel, a double act for my next choice -

westwoodclarkerydercup-448x266.jpg

Rory_Sabbatini.jpg

john-daly.jpeg

rickie-fowler-2011-2-5-17-30-40.jpg

Here's my favorite golfer giving golf fans those hats that yall despise so much haha.

104116276.jpg

And where would we be without "the most interesting man in the world"

MAJ is the MAN!

thumbnail.php

Love him or hate him he makes people talk about golf

ian-poulter.jpg

phil-mickelson_1428073c.jpg

Fred-Couples.jpg

MAJ is the MAN!

thumbnail.php

Love him or hate him he makes people talk about golf

ian-poulter.jpg

I'm a poults fan but this pic is just... a little... uh...

My two will be:

burj-al-arab-dubai-hotel-sail-arab-emirates-tiger-woods-playing-golf-04.jpg

and

Dustin-Johnson-006.jpg

Let the hate commence!

I didn't realize Darren Clark was such a big supporter of the special Olympics!

haha, lucky you can't see Darren's left hand in that pic!

Back