The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey P4B....Rocky IV is on......

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

I saw that and I was going to tell him, but I think right now he's running after the hamburgeler trying to get his McDonalds back.

I saw that and I was going to tell him, but I think right now he's running after the hamburgeler trying to get his McDonalds back.

Robble robble

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

when lady gaga first came out i couldnt stand her... then i saw an interview and she is unbelievably intelligent and it made me a fan

Intelligent in a freaky kind of way. No wonder she went to my alma mater... then proceeded to drop out.

Intelligent in a freaky kind of way. No wonder she went to my alma mater... then proceeded to drop out.

isn't that the thing to do though? Go to a good school...drop out..then make bazillions?

isn't that the thing to do though? Go to a good school...drop out..then make brazillions?

That's the correct word, hehe.

today was way too hot but i changed my oil in my car and cleared some storm debris out of my backyard
so much for enjoying my day off lol

Jello shots are sweet concoctions invented by the devil in order to sneak up on unsuspecting drinkers thus turning them into raving idiots.

Man I loooove me some jello shots.

Made about 80 of them tonight, the cherry and sex on the beach variety, only 4 left but I can't walk to the fridge to finish them off.

--
tapatalk

LOL at the late night Danny B drunk posts.

is it worse than having your buddy drunk call you at 11pm PST while you live on the EASTCOAST!!! Payback!

Well, I goot run frinds. Busy sales day. Makin that money!

You know how most of you have days of from work? Well you know life is good when you have days off from golf.

I needed a break.

I needed the last few days off from golf. Now Im about ready for more though.

is it worse than having your buddy drunk call you at 11pm PST while you live on the EASTCOAST!!! Payback!

pnoon ? :D

I needed the last few days off from golf. Now Im about ready for more though.

It is getting to the point where I am playing so much I am terrible.. It is super windy and cold right now but my plan was today to not leave the driving range until I got my driver issues sorted out.. The plan goes as follows:

-Friday: Complete Day Off
-Saturday: Short Game Practise
-Sunday: Range Practise
-Monday: Complete Day Off
-Tuesday: Range Practise
-Wednesday: Play

It is getting to the point where I am playing so much I am terrible.. It is super windy and cold right now but my plan was today to not leave the driving range until I got my driver issues sorted out.. The plan goes as follows:

-Friday: Complete Day Off
-Saturday: Short Game Practise
-Sunday: Range Practise
-Monday: Complete Day Off
-Tuesday: Range Practise
-Wednesday: Play

practice maybe???

I try, but I always seem to get to the course and play. My game is so beyond bad right now I don't even know where to start.

Thats not what I was saying my Winterpeg friend, look how you spelled practice three times in a row. "where talkin' 'bout practice?"

Everyone just split since its a holiday weekend. Its range time Marcawesome. And iPad time.

OEM TRANSLATOR

Going to buy a new club and hit it a few times. And change my tampon. :alien:

Hahahaha Come on Dent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back