What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
well there was a catch.

Had a $20 gift card from my golf galaxy rewards
had $8 left on a merchandise gift card

had a $20 off a $100 purchase coupon

love those coupons, cant use them on new stuff, but since the pentas are "old balls" they are fair game.

You got me all excited. Haha. That's a steal.

You got me all excited. Haha. That's a steal.

not too mention I had a 300 point coupon, so in total got 400 points, which is enough for a $10 giftcard lol

Had my golf league yesterday and I walked out of the house without a visor or a hat. So lucky for me I had a agreed to go shopping with one of the ladies at work to help her pick out some shoes, so I made sure to park by the entrance for Dick's at the mall and walked out with a new white Nike visor.

UST FF .355T Putter shaft for my Sunset Beach Jaws Ocracoke I started the thread on last week, 15.00 less than a matte black Vibranted putter-shaft, just couldn't say no.

Also the new Golf Pride Players Wrap putter grip to give a whirl. Cheap and I'm intrigued buy the combo of square edges on the front and a wrapped pattern on the underside.

Be interested to hear your thoughts on the putter shaft and grip when you get it going Jman.

dang mike.. working the system!! haha

i bought a sleeve of the new e5, and was rather impressed with the ball!!

hopefully tomorrow ill be on here talking about how i bought white shorts!!! gota show off my lanky legs in style!

I bought a Maxfli C3 putter (LH) from Dick's Sporting Goods. My brother and I stopped by after playing golf and it was of only 3 or 4 LH putters available to try. It just felt right from the 1st putt (I made the first 4 in a row) I tried to put it down and walk away and even got back to my brother's apartment where I'm staying during the visit to Tennessee. I searched the internet to compare prices and reviews. Ended up back in the store 2 hours later making the purchase. There are so few places in North Dakota where I can find LH clubs to try this was a great experience

picked up 3 dozen Near Mint Pentas from GolfBallNut on the deal they had going..
Also picked up a new shaft for my FTIZ Driver.. :banghead:

picked up 3 dozen Near Mint Pentas from GolfBallNut on the deal they had going..
Also picked up a new shaft for my FTIZ Driver.. :banghead:

Yeah same here, $15 a dozen was to good to pass up.

looks like now they have only 3 dozen left for $20 each

I bought nothing but I had my lofts and lie angles adjusted. My buddy gave me an R11 with a 70gram shaft. Can't wait to unleash it on Sawgrass this Friday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is some buddy you have there Tadashi, nice gift for sure.

A new Odyssey Putter Grip

A set of custom Di11's.

Orange Whip Training Aid

Callaway upro MX gps

Today, I bought 4 midsize Golf Pride VDR grips to try on my wedges, driver and three wood. I discoved this past weekend that NDMC do not work that well in the florida humidity and these are my leaders in the clubhouse for my grips for the Morgan Cup.

Today, I bought 4 midsize Golf Pride VDR grips to try on my wedges, driver and three wood. I discoved this past weekend that NDMC do not work that well in the florida humidity and these are my leaders in the clubhouse for my grips for the Morgan Cup.

Ya it's fkn hot down there.

Not sure if I posted this but I bought 2 Titleist hats and some zero friction tees. My total? $86.00 freakin dollars.

I really like the VDR's. Have one on my Hawk driver.

really????????? What didn't work well for ya?

really????????? What didn't work well for ya?

you are thinking the same thing I am right now aren't you Yoccos? We both ordered those grips for TMC

I mean I could always regrip but nooooooooooooooooooo! And yes, yes I am.

you are thinking the same thing I am right now aren't you Yoccos? We both ordered those grips for TMC

Just bought a Bag Boy Revolver Pro cart bag. Needed a new bag for a couple of reasons. One is that my old bag did not have full length dividers and I sometimes had trouble getting clubs into and out of the bag. Secondly, I usually walk with a push cart but do ride occasionally. The clubs in my bag were arranged so that when the bag was on the push cart my longer clubs would be at the top. This allowed me to access the storage area on my ClicGear cart. With this arrangement on a riding cart, my wedges and short irons were hidden behind the driver and fairway woods. This made it difficult to get to some of my clubs. Tried rearranging all of my clubs for the transition from push cart to riding cart but that was a PITA. Now I can just rotate the club portion of the bag and my problem was solved. Oh, third reason...My wife said that she wanted to buy me a new golf bag for Father's Day and that I should go over to GolfSmith to pick what I wanted.

-Steven

Those work extremely well in humidity. They're my gamers.

just bought a pair of adidas 2.0 white shoes... 35 shipped couldnt beat it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back