SeeMore Putter Forum Testing Review Thread

Very nice holein1. Gopod luck with that baby.....

used tapatalk on my iphone....should of used bigger file on the pictures...oh well....

Good luck with that holein1! You should know you've got plenty of love and help here if you've got ANY questions. LOOKIN NICE!

Plan on getting to the practice green tomorrow to work very hard on my lag putts. Anything over 25 feet and I'm struggling right now.

Played a round at a Country Club today and putted about as good as I can remember. The bad news is that I didnt keep stats today because as the member I was with took care of everything and he kept score. Oops. I know I had multiple 1 putts, two of which were for birdie. I made 4 putts over 12 feet. Bad news... I did 3 putt once. Today was the first day I noticed that all of the SeeMore techniques, (stance, setup, stroke), were second nature. Up until now, at every address, I was concentrating so much on my changes, I think my results were compromised. the Si3 is really starting to grow on me. I am loving it.

Played a round at a Country Club today and putted about as good as I can remember. The bad news is that I didnt keep stats today because as the member I was with took care of everything and he kept score. Oops. I know I had multiple 1 putts, two of which were for birdie. I made 4 putts over 12 feet. Bad news... I did 3 putt once. Today was the first day I noticed that all of the SeeMore techniques, (stance, setup, stroke), were second nature. Up until now, at every address, I was concentrating so much on my changes, I think my results were compromised. the Si3 is really starting to grow on me. I am loving it.
Thats awesome Tomahawk. It truely does become like Second Nature. I wish I would have found SeeMore a few years back..

Someone asked me at the outing if I still look at the red dot when I set up everytime. I told them I don't think I do. Well I do! I paid attention to that in my rounds this week and I definitely do. My putting is coming along nicely after reading the tips on this thread and getting a putting arc. I was trying to do SBST before and using the arc method on my longer putts is definitely making a difference.

Your putting is really improving KB, you were rolling everything close yesterday, keep up the good work. OG was putting pretty well himself, I still had never seen a putt end up 180* behind the hole with the ball overhanging the lip until his putt on 13 yesterday, how it did not fall I don't know.

Someone asked me at the outing if I still look at the red dot when I set up everytime. I told them I don't think I do. Well I do! I paid attention to that in my rounds this week and I definitely do. My putting is coming along nicely after reading the tips on this thread and getting a putting arc. I was trying to do SBST before and using the arc method on my longer putts is definitely making a difference.

I need to get me a putting arc as well KB

I haven't used an arc tool myself, but I've noticed I don't notice the red dot or trying to hide it all that much anymore because its almost second nature at this point. I love the use of consistency for practice and performance purposes. With teaching High School Marching Band, this is one of our biggest issues, so its nice to be able to implement it myself in another setting.

All in all, I really feel comfortable with the setup, stance, stroke and speed once I get out of my own way. I'd be interested in seeing if I could transfer this technique to another putter like a blade with the same results? I'm thinking with length of shaft, and straight shaft, center shaft, plumber neck, all those might just be reason enough not to even try. But since I'm putting well, I don't think I want to fix whats not broken either.

Kind of a marathon weekend of golf here with two 27 hole rounds find this old dude a bit stiff and sore, but pretty excited all the same. If SeeMore made every club in my bag I'd be scratch for sure. I had a whopping 4 fw's and two greens the entire first round of 27 holes yet only 12/14/11 putts total. The biggest part of it was chipping everything close, but I did have a few longer putts that dropped. My buddy D_Dub on here just kept saying "incredible", lol.

Yesterdays round was a little tougher averaging 14 putts a round but still a solid round over all. If I could get back to hitting the fw's and greens I might actually have a game, lol.

I haven't used an arc tool myself, but I've noticed I don't notice the red dot or trying to hide it all that much anymore because its almost second nature at this point. I love the use of consistency for practice and performance purposes. With teaching High School Marching Band, this is one of our biggest issues, so its nice to be able to implement it myself in another setting.

All in all, I really feel comfortable with the setup, stance, stroke and speed once I get out of my own way. I'd be interested in seeing if I could transfer this technique to another putter like a blade with the same results? I'm thinking with length of shaft, and straight shaft, center shaft, plumber neck, all those might just be reason enough not to even try. But since I'm putting well, I don't think I want to fix whats not broken either.

I really don't even notice the red dot anymore. I just make sure the shaft is between the white lines. I think ,my set up has become so consistent with my SeeMore that I don't focus on the red dot at all. Had 27 putts today at the club. Can't wait for the member/member this coming weekend. SeeMore has lowered my putts per round by just short of 2 full strokes so far/ Thanks SeeMore and THP!

I also don't focus on the red much as my setup is much more consistent.

I played a round on a course I was unfamiliar with that had really quick with a lot of ondulations this weekend and not once did I 3 putt. I was concerned that the lightweight of the head would give me trouble with long putts, but to the contrary I had a few lag putts of 40ft+ with a lot of break that were in tap in range. If I can get a round in where my driver and irons are cooperating, I have full confidence my putting won't let me down, it's good feeling!

So I went to the practice green today to work on my putting. I wanted to do a little experiment also. I took my old Daytona putter and wanted to see how I putted with my old stance vs. the Seemore and the new stance. Not sure how scientific this is but it was the best I could do. I put 10 balls down and gave myself about a 10 foot putt. First I went with the Daytona and got into my old stance which is crouched down and closer to the ball. After I was done with the 10 balls I would line them up again but this time use the Seemore with the new stance. I did this 5 times and the results were pretty consistent. I found that with the Daytona I didn't have a consistent miss. My misses were both left and right. With the Seemore my miss was always right. This is consistent with me not finishing the stroke. On average I holed 2 putts per 10 with the Daytona. My misses were mainly right with about 2 misses left and the occasional short putt. With the Seemore I holed 5 putts per 10 and almost all my misses were right with an occasional short putt. My only left misses with the Seemore were due to a little break in the green. I love my Seemore!!

So I went to the practice green today to work on my putting. I wanted to do a little experiment also. I took my old Daytona putter and wanted to see how I putted with my old stance vs. the Seemore and the new stance. Not sure how scientific this is but it was the best I could do. I put 10 balls down and gave myself about a 10 foot putt. First I went with the Daytona and got into my old stance which is crouched down and closer to the ball. After I was done with the 10 balls I would line them up again but this time use the Seemore with the new stance. I did this 5 times and the results were pretty consistent. I found that with the Daytona I didn't have a consistent miss. My misses were both left and right. With the Seemore my miss was always right. This is consistent with me not finishing the stroke. On average I holed 2 putts per 10 with the Daytona. My misses were mainly right with about 2 misses left and the occasional short putt. With the Seemore I holed 5 putts per 10 and almost all my misses were right with an occasional short putt. My only left misses with the Seemore were due to a little break in the green. I love my Seemore!!

Interesting approach Chunky. I was thinking of doing something similar with my Yes Tracy II but instead I was still going to implement the same stance and stroke (hopefully) as I feel it is engrained with the exception of the red dot to see how I rolled...

I'll let y'all know!

Interesting approach Chunky. I was thinking of doing something similar with my Yes Tracy II but instead I was still going to implement the same stance and stroke (hopefully) as I feel it is engrained with the exception of the red dot to see how I rolled...

I'll let y'all know!
Thats a good thing with everyone trying to do different things, If we continue to see these results. I have to tell you guys that I honestly got rid of my other putters there is no going back. Im in love with it . I love the fact that every weekend I play with different people and they are actually impressed with my putting, Today This guy asked How are you putting like that. Now you got to know that he was the guy that walked both sides of the putt looked at every possible out of place grass then lined up wiggled and flop missed it. He 3 putted more today than I have in my last 6 rounds. I just do my quick routine get my line. Aim and Fire at the hole. I had 29 putts today. I missed some by inches. Others I holed from past 10 feet center cup. Im building alot of confidence with it. The only way I will play with another putter if its a Limited Edition Jazzed up SeeMore which I think might go on my christmas list,Pray for me. lol

Some great results rolling in this weekend - congrats guys!

Things have been challenging for me lately but just because I have been playing several different courses for the first time with vastly different greens. My reads from within 10 feet have been good but anything longer than 20 feet I am mis-reading and not getting good lag most of the time resulting in some ugly 3 putts.

Anyhow, I got out again yesterday and played a course for the first time. Quick greens with some tough pin placements. Ended up with (3) 3 putts on the day but also rolled in a bunch of 6-8 footers to save bogeys mostly (was not good off the tee and was scrambling all day long). Sum total was 34 putts on the day which was an improvement over my last few outings.

I will be watching the videos from Pat O'Brien again tomorrow and working on some basics here at my house. My typical range does not have a putting green so unfortunately I have to go to 2 different places for a complete practice session. Oh well...practice over the next few days and getting back to a course I know pretty well on Thursday after work and already have a tee time for Sunday. May need to reach back out to Ted here soon with some fresh video to see if there is anything just looking way off that I am missing.

Going to the practice green tonight to continue to work on my putting. I have been rewatching the video's again and hopefully it just clicks.

Going to the practice green tonight to continue to work on my putting. I have been rewatching the video's again and hopefully it just clicks.

Same here but I will be playing tonight. After watching the videos again, I found where I needed to make a grip adjustment and a ball placement adjustment. Things have felt better so we will see if it pays off on the course.

Just got home from my round and sure am glad I revisited the video again this week. Implemented the changes I mentioned above and also made another slight adjustment about mid-way through today's round. I had very poor ball striking in my first 9 but short game held it together. Shot a 44 on the front with 15 putts. Shot a 38 on the back with 16 putts. NOT A SINGLE 3 PUTT TODAY!! Been a long time since I have been able to say that. Highlights of the putting/short game:

Hole 1 - 1 putt - 18 foot par save
Hole 6 - 0 putts - 35 foot chip in for birdie
Hole 14 - 2 putts - barely missed a 36 foot for birdie
Hole 16 - 1 putt - 14 foot par save
Hole 17 - 2 putts - missed a 15 foot birdie putt (could have swore it would have broke left 2 inches and it did not move a bit)
Hole 18 - 1 putt - 12 foot par save

Other than the above, I just had a ton of solid 2 putts including multiple 4-7 footers to avoid a 3 putt.

Hopefully a good sign of things to come! I was really getting discouraged with my putting and even used my old putter for a 9 recently and just knew I needed to recommit myself to the SeeMore and start again from the beginning. Starting next week I will be going to a range that also has good putting and chipping areas so expect to continue to see things come together even more.

That's great! glad to see you rededicate yourself to it. I look forward to my first zero three putt round, perhaps I too should revisit the video.

Very nice Mcook77.Keep up the solid work.....

Well, I played some greens today that were faster than any that I've played in a calendar year. I was not ready for that. I had two 3 putts, but I still rolled quite a few good ones. I actually paid attention to the fact that I don't pay attention to the red dot anymore. My setup is absolutely 100% consistent at this point in time and I get into position and without trying the red dot is hidden, alignment is good, and I roll the ball. Like I said, speed is now my last achilles heel. We had some crazy wind that dried the greens out today and I was in the last group off. All in all, I didn't leave any putts short, but having gone 3 rounds without a 3 putt, having two 3 putts today was definitely something to shake me up a bit.

Spaceman - I have found the same issue but figured it will really just come around in time getting that lag down. Course I played yesterday was about average speed for greens with fairly predictable break. Course I am playing Sunday is super fast greens with tons of break. Hopefully can keep the momentum going!

Well it's been a little while since I posted, I have just been swamped. Anyway here is an update.
I went back to a midsize grip a Win midsize and since then I have been putting much better. Yesterday I had 31 putts and the greens were like lightning. Our course has some of the fastest green in town in the summer.

I also noticed that I do not even notice the red dot anymore it's just automatic.
I have been lagging good and making some long putts.

The finish on my black putter is holding up very well and it still looks great.
I put a white grip with red and blue stripes on it. I think it looks very cool.

I still have to concentrate on getting my shoulders back and to stand further away from the ball. It's still not natural yet. But I do putt much better when I do that.

That's all for now

Back