What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, I bought 4 midsize Golf Pride VDR grips to try on my wedges, driver and three wood. I discoved this past weekend that NDMC do not work that well in the florida humidity and these are my leaders in the clubhouse for my grips for the Morgan Cup.

I really like the VDR's. Have one on my Hawk driver.

Those work extremely well in humidity. They're my gamers.

hmmm....I have NDMC's and it's almost time for a regripping. I have a VDR I bought a while ago to try and never used. Think I am going to put it on the 3w this evening and see how it works tomorrow in my tournament. May have to run out and pick some up tomorrow evening. It's already starting to get into the 90's here...

I would have had them too if my golfsmith deal went through

I was actually gaming these before the Golfsmith shenanigans. In the grand scheme of things they're pretty well priced and last a good bit of time. If GG doesn't get me choice of grip on the X Tours I'll be slapping the red ones from the Golfsmith deal on them.

Callaway UPro MX GPS
Nike Reversible Belt
3-Maxfli Tour golf balls

Thanks to Coupon, $50 off of $250 purchase, the belt and the balls were free!

Went to the golf store today with my buddy and picked up:

:cobra: White S3 Driver
:cleveland: cg16 50* wedge
:cleveland: cg15 56* wedge
3 boxes of :bridgestone: yellow e6 golf balls (had to re-stock after the water at the squire course took all mine)

My friend purchased a set of :callaway: razr irons at my suggestion.

3 boxes of :bridgestone: yellow e6 golf balls (had to re-stock after the water at the squire course took all mine)

Dang rhino! You did some serious shopping. Congrats on those buddy.

Dang rhino! You did some serious shopping. Congrats on those buddy.

Thanks TC, was going to get the standard s3 but I found a demo White one and it look so purty, and well being the White Rhino and all it just seemed natural. The wedges, well who couln't use more wedges...LOL Now I just need to remember the advice you and One-T gave me and I'll be fine

Callaway UPro MX GPS
Nike Reversible Belt
3-Maxfli Tour golf balls

Thanks to Coupon, $50 off of $250 purchase, the belt and the balls were free!

I love it when a plan works out!! I guess you had no problems then?

Congrats on the buy.. I've got lots to say about the mx, so check the dedicated thread later tonight!!

That's a haul my friend. Congrats on the new sticks!

Bought Taylor Made Superfast 1.0 4 wood and 7 wood on clearance. I didn't even think they made the 1.0 in a 4 wood til I saw it in Edwin Watts today. They only had 1 and I grabbed it. The 4 seems rare - I have never seen it in any other store and could not find one online either. I was considering the 2.0 4 wood but will happily save the $ and take the 1.0 version.

Replacing my TM 200 3/5/7 combo. I love the 200s and will hang on to them. I hit a few today to get the feel for them. SF 4 wood seems to have the same distance as my 200 3 wood with a slightly higher trajectory. I think the SF is a little more forgiving. The SF seems better off the tee and perhaps the 200 is a little easier off the deck but the SF is fine there as well. I have 2007 Burner Rescue hybrids so these fit right in.

DG spinner shaft and a Wht Tour grip.

Congrats on your Snake Driver :cobra: and Cleveland Wedges good buddy :clapp:

One dozen Srixon Trispeed Tour yellow golf balls. I hit one at our local course today and was killing this ball. For me it has a great mid trajectory and was rolling out a mile. It's been a few years since I have seen that much distance with a golf ball.

Awesome haul rhino! I know you were loving those wedges, hope they treat you well.

On another note my 2.0's arrived today...I want to skip work tomorrow and go play, stupid work!

--
tapatalk

Congrats on your Snake Driver :cobra: and Cleveland Wedges good buddy :clapp:

You jump in a circle of those clubs OG, its like a sammich you want to be a part of.

One dozen Srixon Trispeed Tour yellow golf balls. I hit one at our local course today and was killing this ball. For me it has a great mid trajectory and was rolling out a mile. It's been a few years since I have seen that much distance with a golf ball.

There a great ball arent they?! Can't find the yellow version down here at all though.

--
tapatalk

I really like the VDR's. Have one on my Hawk driver.

Put them on at lunch and took some swings in the yard, and really like them too.

really????????? What didn't work well for ya?

I found with the firmness of the NDMC and the florida humidity made them a little slippy. Not too much mind you, but when I hit a club with a VDR down there it was still totally grippy.

You jump in a circle of those clubs OG, its like a sammich you want to be a part of.

Now that's some funny stuff good buddy .. You know once you learn to be a pro snake charmer, you never loose your skills :D

One dozen Srixon Trispeed Tour yellow golf balls. It's been a few years since I have seen that much distance with a golf ball.
I'm intrigued. I haven't played yellow since I lost all my Z-Stars. And I didn't even realize the Tri's came in yellow. Hrmmmm

I'm intrigued. I haven't played yellow since I lost all my Z-Stars. And I didn't even realize the Tri's came in yellow. Hrmmmm

The Trispeed tour yellow ball is a real gem T0AD. I will let ya try one tomorrow morning when we tee it up :thumb:

The Trispeed tour yellow ball is a real gem T0AD. I will let ya try one tomorrow morning when we tee it up :thumb:

I will be gaming the yellow B-330RX, I don't think I have ever played with anyone else gaming a yellow ball at the same time. Interesting, if we have 3 in play it will look like we are on an Easter egg hunt. :wink:

I will be gaming the yellow B-330RX, I don't think I have ever played with anyone else gaming a yellow ball at the same time. Interesting, if we have 3 in play it will look like we are on an Easter egg hunt. :wink:

We will have 4 DD - I love the Srixon yellow balls too. I'm the one who talked OG into trying them. :D

We will have 4 DD - I love the Srixon yellow balls too. I'm the one who talked OG into trying them. :D

Oh my goodness, we will have everyone on the course using sunglasses. :glasses-cool:

Oh my goodness, we will have everyone on the course using sunglasses. :glasses-cool:

Maybe this says something about our eyesight and our ages....

A Cleveland SL290!!!! Mayazaki Stiff.......whoop whoop.....some balls about to the crushed

Nothing much yesterday but a new glove, some no show socks and a adidas dry fit golf shirt for $20. Gotta love the memorial day sale. They still had last years BStone 330RX too. 2 boxes I bought last week ought to last a good while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back