What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
41-46(<---stupid trying to drive a par 4 and knock it OB):angry:
Been a while since I was even close to 85.
This only means I'll probably blow up a 108 with OG, Kelly and DawgDaddy tomorrow morning.

Worst round of the year BY FAR (yesterday, actually).

The swing was just... gone. 9 penalties (lost balls, environmental areas, OB , etc...), 49-49=98. Four triples and a quad for an ESC 92. How bad was I tee to green? A 98 and I putted really, really well. :laugh:

Worst round of the year BY FAR (yesterday, actually).

The swing was just... gone. 9 penalties (lost balls, environmental areas, OB , etc...), 49-49=98. Four triples and a quad for an ESC 92. How bad was I tee to green? A 98 and I putted really, really well. :laugh:

Your post just made us duffers feel kind of warm and fuzzy all over :D. It sucks to hear about your struggles WMac but it goes to show this game we love kicks all of our butts. Single digit cappers & the Tour guys are not immune.

Shot a well deserved 81 from the tips at TPC Sawgrass. 41 on the front and 40 on the back with a 6 on 16, 4 on 17(one bounce and in off the bcd of the island green and par on 18 (driver 9irene) had a blast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do you know, you beat el Tigre on the front.

What do you know, you beat el Tigre on the front.

In all fairness to Tiger, he was injured.

Kevin

In all fairness to Tiger, he was injured.

Kevin

Hey my knee was killing me the entire front round ;-) the rough is brutal

Great come back Tadashi, I like that.

41-46(<---stupid trying to drive a par 4 and knock it OB):angry:
Been a while since I was even close to 85.
This only means I'll probably blow up a 108 with OG, Kelly and DawgDaddy tomorrow morning.

Nah, just keep the ball out of the trees and I guarantee you won't go to a big number like that. We will have fun for sure.

Last edited:

Hehehehe. Good one.

Kevin

shot the wildest 42 of my life today.
missed a short putt on one and made double. standard par on 2. bad chip and bogey on three. bad drive left on 4, hit a real nice 5 iron pin high on the left fringe, par. 3 over after 4, here's where it gets interesting

number 5, short par 4 slight dogleg right, ob left by the green, big group of trees on the right, everything slopes right, it's the hole i've birdied the most on this course. hit the tee shot right, in jail in the trees. try to just punch a little three wood to get back out in the open, hit's a tree and careens backwords. try again and chunk it. hit my 4th shot (again just trying to use a 3 wood to get out of jail), hit it to pure it goes out of bounds. hitting 6 from the same spot, hit the three wood to the back left fringe, average chip, make the medium length putt for 8, now 7 over after 5.

get to the par 5 6th, hit a nice drive, hit a good 3 wood from a below the feet lie, only I pull it into some tree's by the 100 yard marker, it nails a tree and riccochet's into the fairway. pin is in front, hit a club to much and i'm on the back fringe a mile and a day away from the hole, and can the birdie putt, hits the pin (which was in as I was still off the green) and drops. Next up is the long straight away par 4 7th, hit a drive into the right rough, Hit a fade 3 iron to 5 feet, make the putt for back to back birdies and back down to 5 over. Hit a nice drive on 8 and pull a wedge left, bladed my chip over the green, got back on and made a medium length putt to save bogey. number 9 is a long par 3, hit my tee shot into the rightside bunker, hit a bad out but on the green, complete a long two putt for bogey.

I've always said that golf is very day to day and after shooting a 34 on nine holes Thursday evening, I shot a 90 Friday evening. Drove the ball great hitting nearly every fairway, but missed almost every green on the par four's and five's. Even my normally good short game wasn't there. So I had my best nine hole score of the year one day and my worst eighteen hole score the next, but that is golf.

Man im right with you. Its so day to day right now.

Shot 82 today on a new course about 1.5 hours out of town. Great course. Played with 3 of my boys.

107/42 I haven't had the wheels fall of so badly in a couple years. Started raining hard after first tee shot continued raining till I hit 8. Developed a wicked snap hook, and am still missing any putt over 6 inches. I'm ready for blood.

Possibly the craziest golf I've ever played yesterday and hard to understand. 27 holes 42, 43, 42, with only a hand full of fw's and greens in regulation the entire day. I was selom very fa off the fw or green for that matter, just played crazy well around ad on the green to at least keep me from shooting crazy high numbers. Not that mid 80's golf is all that great, it just would have been really ugly, lol.

12 putts, 13 putts and 11 putts respectfully, but those numbers were scewed by my chipping. One chip in, 3 others lipped out and set next to the hole and one other hit the flag staying close. Beyond that all but one off green chip set close and I made a bunch of 8 to 10 foot putts. What a crazy day.

Shot a 78 (+8) after being 5 over after 7. Such a windy day it took two well struck drivers to go through the back of a 430 yard par 4 into the wind! Only one birdie too! Striking everything so well!

Played 18 yesterday shot an 83. 40/43 best scoring round this year but I hit the ball everywhere but straight. It's a short course at 5200 yards from the tips. 8 pars 2 doubles. I was happy with it just wish I could get that 39.

I shot 45/44 for an 89 that should have been much lower! I had two blowup holes on the back, both for triple. I putted very well today looking at the hole while I putted. I sank a 35 footer for par too, that was the highlight of the day. Oh well, another round in the right direction.

47/45. Not impressed with it. Struggled really bad with my wedges today for some reason..

Tappin' for world peace!

I shot an 83 today. Not bad considering that I couldn't putt to save my life. Everything was just short all day, it was pretty wet early on and I just struggled to get the ball to the hole. I did finish decent with 4 straight pars and as it dried out I started to roll the ball a little better, but man it was ugly for a while there.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

79 at The River Club. The 144 slope was no joke. Tough course. Had absolutely no wedge game today or I could've shot something really nice. Hit 86% FIR, 67% GIR, 35 putts, and one penalty stroke. This time I finally remembered to take some pictures to share.

a6890ae7-5e14-01b1.jpg
View from the whites on 18.

a6890ae7-5e4e-1257.jpg
View from the golds on 18.

a6890ae7-5e91-9cf5.jpg
18 again.

a6890ae7-5ebb-5a94.jpg
View from 16 fairway.

a6890ae7-5ee1-9027.jpg
16 again.

a6890ae7-5f41-2480.jpg

a6890ae7-5f66-0319.jpg

a6890ae7-5f90-734f.jpg

a6890ae7-5faf-80bc.jpg

a6890ae7-5fce-8b7b.jpg

a6890ae7-5fe4-e66e.jpg

a6890ae7-5ffc-dce2.jpg

a6890ae7-6148-78e8.jpg

a6890ae7-616b-77a3.jpg

a6890ae7-618a-c397.jpg

a6890ae7-61a4-04b5.jpg

a6890ae7-61bc-cdca.jpg

a6890ae7-61e3-a189.jpg

a6890ae7-6204-b13c.jpg

Not good today. We have had 9 inches of rain this week and course is swamped. I never play well in really wet conditions. Shot 90 today. Splattered with mud on every shot. Plus to add insult, mothernature threw in about 20 mph wind to make it even more enjoyable. No fun.

86 on a 136 slope course. That's two shots off my best ever on a waaaay harder course. Frankly I'm super jazzed with it!

well day one of memorial day tourney

I shot 44/46, best driving day in a long time but chipping was awful, left at least 5-6 strokes out there.

Team is -9, only 13 strokes back lol

41/43 for 84. Couple of bad holes on the back side did me in.

44/44-88 with two triples and two doubles and at least 6 pUtts that just missed... A lot of tap in bogies otherwise could have been quite a bit lower... There is always tomorrow..or the next day... Or the day after that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back