The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OEM TRANSLATOR

Going to buy a new club and hit it a few times. And change my tampon after checking out the talent at Panera. :alien:

FIFY..

Lol. Its Hangover 2 time for me soon my friend. Followed by the gym (I'm still fat) and some range time myself. Then I'll snuggle up next to the playbook. Spinner I believe is the correct term haha.

Everyone just split since its a holiday weekend. Its range time Marcawesome. And iPad time.

Lol the Razor Hawk still cracks me up. OEM is my idol. Boccieri here I come!

OEM TRANSLATOR

Going to buy a new club and hit it a few times. And change my tampon. :alien:

haha no club buying at this place only hitting balls off awesome mats. But El Jobso will be tracking my every move.

His latest update took care of that hahaha.

I have yet to update, figure whats a little tracking going to hurt. I want to hit some DXI stuff again.

Me too buddy. That and some Boccieri. Some Srixon too. My head might explode.

Jobs wouldnt find much on me. Range, gym, kitchen, bathroom. Lol.

I have yet to update, figure whats a little tracking going to hurt. I want to hit some DXI stuff again.

I knew that was wrong, but after the second one I really didn't care.

haha Dent you're not wrong, you're just Canadian.. I learned that the hard way after I moved here and got docked marks in English class for spelling colour 'wrong' and practise 'wrong'...

Don't go changin'! THP is multi-National!!!

haha Dent you're not wrong, you're just Canadian.. I learned that the hard way after I moved here and got docked marks in English class for spelling colour 'wrong' and practise 'wrong'...

Don't go changin'! THP is multi-National!!!

Haha thanks Canadan.. since when did THP turn into sticklers for spelling? :D

Kev I haven't been around much but what did you do with your R11?

I still have it Dent. I use it for my Speed Sleeve in the living room lol.

Me too buddy. That and some Boccieri. Some Srixon too. My head might explode.

Jobs wouldnt find much on me. Range, gym, kitchen, bathroom. Lol.

Yes Id like all of them right now in my trunk for range time. Jobs would look at mine and say "why does this idiot drive so far to work?" Sort of like GTL haha

LOL the ultimate speed sleeve!!!!!!!!!

GRKB. In that order hahahaha.

I still have it Dent. I use it for my Speed Sleeve in the living room lol.

Yes Id like all of them right now in my trunk for range time. Jobs would look at mine and say "why does this idiot drive so far to work?" Sort of like GTL haha

So I just saw previews for "Priest" and "The Green Lantern"... Both look pretty awesome, which is great because I feel like movies have really sucked lately.

..although I did enjoy Arthur.

Its friday, and it couldn't have come soon enough, time to cook dinner spend some time with the wife and son and then bed time.

Its friday, and it couldn't have come soon enough, time to cook dinner spend some time with the wife and son and then bed time.

I hear you bro. Got my kids here but not here so we're chilling with some beers and big break.

I hear you bro. Got my kids here but not here so we're chilling with some beers and big break.

That sounds like a good night, you're cheering for the two canadians right?

That sounds like a good night, you're cheering for the two canadians right?

I should cheer for the guy from Texas but he's a total a hole. Kent is getting on my nerves.

I should cheer for the guy from Texas but he's a total a hole. Kent is getting on my nerves.

Ya Kents a Douche, I kinda like the driving range guy that hits the ball a mile.

Shank FTW

I like Kent. He's got game. The Texan sucks. He makes me not like Texas. Are all Texans like that? I wish Texas would go back to Mexico.

Hey cool, when you can't hear, does it make reading the forum more difficult? hehehe

Kent needs to shut up. I don't like douche bags and he acts like one.

Kent needs to shut up. I don't like douche bags and he acts like one.

He is pretty cocky. Reminds me of other golfers from Saskatchewan (or however the hell you spell that).

He is pretty cocky. Reminds me of other golfers from Saskatchewan (or however the hell you spell that).

He does have game though. I still don't need to hear all about it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back