Absinthe drinkers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brickhouse

Reaction score
Handicap
I've enjoyed absinthe for years but have not seen a deal like this.
Absintheonline.com is having a sale through 5/29/11.
40% off a beverage order over £100 and free shipping with coupon code MAYFLASH. US customers only.

Can't get the real wormwood stuff anymore can you?

Never heard of this brew. Is this stuff like a Miller High Life or something?

Absinthe is the kind of drink that separates boys from men. Love it!

Tappin' for world peace!

Tappin' for world peace!

ahhhh you mean like Uncle Daddy's sweet tea :beat-up:

Never heard of this brew. Is this stuff like a Miller High Life or something?

Nothing like MHL, its the stuff that made Van Gogh cut his ear off...

The better quality absinthes are still made the traditional way with wormwood.

Just didn't you could get them in the US (with wormwood).

Nothing like MHL, its the stuff that made Van Gogh cut his ear off...

Dang!!! This stuff sounds like some of that moon shine clamfist brought up to Blairsville last October :bomb:

If anyone happen to pass the capital of Sweden (Stockholm) in the future, send me a pm and I will let you taste some proper "moon shine"!

Tappin' for world peace!

Dang!!! This stuff sounds like some of that moon shine clamfist brought up to Blairsville last October :bomb:

edit: apologies Moderators. Need to read the rules more carefully.

Absinthe is a pale green spirit that was purported to have hallucinatory properties. It was banned long ago in several countries but is now seeing a resurgence. Oh, and if you are wondering how I know, I just watch A LOT of History channel.

Hmmmmmm It still sounds like Uncle Daddy's Sweet Tea to me :drinks:

ive had absinthe before. just wasnt my cup of tea. I never really felt any hallucinogenic qualities. it was the taste really, im sure its acquired but it wasnt something palatable at all to me.

I traveled all throughout Central Europe for a month in January and, wow - Absinthe is some powerful stuff, haha. I had many a drunken, interesting experiences over there fueled by that flaming little green glass of awesomeness.

I traveled all throughout Central Europe for a month in January and, wow - Absinthe is some powerful stuff, haha. I had many a drunken, interesting experiences over there fueled by that flaming little green glass of awesomeness.

Absinthe a.k.a Naughty water :)

Tappin' for world peace!

absinthe-green-fairy-drink.jpg

I had it in spain last summer and it was very hard to stomach

Its a tasty nasty green little drink.

Taking it with the classic pouring through sugar cube is so good(and lighting it). It really packs a punch. A friend and I had an epic time with Absinthe a couple of years back - had a blast but won´t be doing it again anytime soon...Still drunk when I woke up, probably sums it up.

The hallucinogen percent varies from different manufactors and it was Illegal for a long time. Drink it but be careful.

I've enjoyed absinthe for years .

Im surprised you can still type then! Infact, im surprised you can switch the computer on!! :D :messed:

I thought Absinthe was illegal in the US and most of Europe ? Maybe not?

Tappin' for world peace!

Absinthe is the kind of drink that seperates your soul from your body.
I had the really good stuff once in college. It delivers a body high like no other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back