New Forum Driver Testing - Signup Now

Looking forward to the reviews guys! Congrats!

Wow what an awesome opportunity! Thank you Thp for choosing me as a tester and thank you Bocceiri golf for using Thp as a proving ground for your equipment. After hitting the heavy irons at the outting I can't wait to run the driver through its paces.

DUDE!!! I am super excited to have been chosen to test out this driver! This is an amazing opportunity and I can't wait to participate in this long term testing. I am super excited for the other testers! Congrats and we have a very special opportunity to test a club that is thinking totally outside the box. Thank you Boccieri Golf and thank you THP!

Awesome - congrats to each of you being chosen as testers! Lots of good reviews came out of the demo day and I can see that several of you already have some VERY solid drivers in the bag so I look forward to the side by side comparisons. Can the heavy "non adjustable" keep up with the R11's, etc? Can't wait to see!!

Congrats to all of the testers! How cool! I can't wait to hear feedback about this club.

Excellent group of testers! Crazy to believe they're all first time equipment testers! Good luck to you all, I look forward to reading the reviews.

Congrats to all the testers and a solid crew y'all are. Can't wait to hear more of this well talked about driver.

Congrats everyone ! Looking forward to hearing about the performance of the drivers! Thanks again THP!

Way to go guys. Have fun with those drivers!

Congrats to all who were selected! This is definitely one I will be watching.

Look forward to the reviews guys. Congrats.

Tapatalk: better on the iPad

Congrats guys! Have fun with the testing and looking forward to the results you'll be posting

Congrats everyone!!! Thats awesome. I cant wait to hear your thoughts

Congrats you guys!!!

I'm at a loss for words. Dont know what to say, feel very grateful and blessed. Hope I dont let THP and Boccieri down.

HOLY :poop:

Words cannot express how un worthy I feel for something so nice.
THP is truly ..... no words. THP should have chosen a poet.

Wow what an awesome opportunity! Thank you Thp for choosing me as a tester and thank you Bocceiri golf for using Thp as a proving ground for your equipment. After hitting the heavy irons at the outting I can't wait to run the driver through its paces.

DUDE!!! I am super excited to have been chosen to test out this driver! This is an amazing opportunity and I can't wait to participate in this long term testing. I am super excited for the other testers! Congrats and we have a very special opportunity to test a club that is thinking totally outside the box. Thank you Boccieri Golf and thank you THP!

I'm at a loss for words. Dont know what to say, feel very grateful and blessed. Hope I dont let THP and Boccieri down.

I love how excited you guys are! Enjoy the experience

congrats guys, im excited for you all, i know how awesome it is to be given the chance to test something, looking forward to your results as this driver really peaks my interest

Congrats testers! Looking forward to reading your reviews.

Congrats everyone , enjoy

I now tap while I talk

Congratulations everyone, very much looking forward to your thoughts on this driver.

--
tapatalk

Sorry I am at work, but I thank Boccieri and THP for the opportunity and look forward to the opportunity of testing and reviewing the Heavy Driver.

Thank you THP and Bocceiri golf for this great opportunity. Hopefully I live up to the THP expectations of solid long term reviews written by the average golfer, for the average golfer.

THANKS!

Congrats ya'll. Look forward to reading your reviews............

Congrats guys can't wait to read your feedback. Happy Testing!!:bananadance:

Back