The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed mate. I've been entranced by the Japan 2.0 silver driver but not at the insane price most places want for it.

They have some pretty neat balls there too. I've been told of a Bridgestone ball that's $108 a dozen yet poops kittens while it flies. Said kittens then poop rainbows which funnels your ball right from the tee to the hole...

Edit: That and I've always wanted some Miura irons. Not because their better but because their so pretty. Some of those passing points irons would be nice

The irons are nice and definitely pretty and expensive and then pretty expensive, but it's the small stuff that gets me. Staff bags, head covers, even the shoes. I love the fact that their shoes are made for wide asian feet and their standard sizing is EE then go to EEE. Only lately have there been more wider sizes available in the marketplace here in the US. If there is any room to splurge then I would go that route to buy stuff. Gosh even the Titleist clubs look nice there. :D

There's a couple of guys here who roll with Vega and Epon irons which are about double that...

I get a kick out of the fact that the brands we have here in the US are the cheaper ones overseas. Like MacGregor is to TM here in the US. They are something to look at though, more entrancing than performance based I think.

The irons are nice and definitely pretty and expensive and then pretty expensive, but it's the small stuff that gets me. Staff bags, head covers, even the shoes. I love the fact that their shoes are made for wide asian feet and their standard sizing is EE then go to EEE. Only lately have there been more wider sizes available in the marketplace here in the US. If there is any room to splurge then I would go that route to buy stuff. Gosh even the Titleist clubs look nice there. :D

Oh wow I didn't know that. I am very glad that the US companies are starting to make golf shoes in wide.

And here I still have a problem finding a shoe narrow enough.

I've heard some claims that some of the higher end JDM stuff is a better quality then North America usually gets, not sure how much I agree with it but the thought is out there. Sort of ironic that I prefer more of a classi looking iron yet want a driver and hybrids that look like crazy space ships. Oh well.

And here I still have a problem finding a shoe narrow enough.

I've heard some claims that some of the higher end JDM stuff is a better quality then North America usually gets, not sure how much I agree with it but the thought is out there. Sort of ironic that I prefer more of a classi looking iron yet want a driver and hybrids that look like crazy space ships. Oh well.

Irons are like knives bro, you want that classic, clean, samurai I'm gonna slice you in half look. Then you want your bulkier clubs to look like a stealth bomber with crazy inspector gadget type stuff. I could dig on that. I still want that ball that drops kittens though. :D

Surprisingly thanks to spell check I can type but I just got back from a club and am at the "close one eye so you can see the computer screen clearly" and the "what is this loud ringing in my ear" drunk. Was a great night and I had one of the best times with some buddies from work.

Surprisingly thanks to spell check I can type but I just got back from a club and am at the "close one eye so you can see the computer screen clearly" and the "what is this loud ringing in my ear" drunk. Was a great night and I had one of the best times with some buddies from work.

Hopefully you didn't come home alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All of my shat from the old house is now in the new house. Old house is cleaned up, waiting for the new tenant. New house is full of boxes, and looks like complete chaos. My back is shot, I'm exhausted, and I stll haven't looked at my new irons.

Kmac, don't sweat the car buying bro, you have a connection now, so all you need to do is just find the make/model you want, and don't worry about the rest dude.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Wow you just made me remember how bad moving really sucks.

Posted via Tapatalk

Wow you just made me remember how bad moving really sucks.

Posted via Tapatalk

Yeah no kiddin. Only having one thumb sucks too. You need two. And being down to just one completely messes with my chi.

I got so sick of moving I've hired movers the last two times. The first time I went with a big moving company and they tried to charge an outrageous amount. I just refused to pay it. I told them to have the owner call me. When he did I told him what I was willing to pay or I would pay nothing. He took what I was willing to pay. Second time was the best experience possible. Got two good ol boys off Craigslist that charged a great rate by the hour. They hustled and did the move as fast as they possibly could. The final bill wasn't even $200. I even tipped them quite a bit, because the experience was so smooth. I always gave them some extra cell phones I had because I heard them complaining about theirs. After that experience I'm going that route every time.

Yeah no kiddin. Only having one thumb sucks too. You need two. And being down to just one completely messes with my chi.

How long you out from golf?

How long you out from golf?

Two weeks at least I think. Got big nasty stitches right now. Looks like I have a spider on my thumb.

Next move I was thinking of hiring movers too. Its pretty expensive isnt it?

Two weeks at least I think. Got big nasty stitches right now. Looks like I have a spider on my thumb.

Next move I was thinking of hiring movers too. Its pretty expensive isnt it?

That sucks to hear man. I actually quit skimboarding, because you cut your fingers quite a bit and I didn't want to risk missing any golf. Haha

The big moving companies prices are absurd and the movers really milk the clock, but going off Craigslist was phenomenal. They knew exactly what they were doing, had all the equipment for protecting furniture and whatnot, they hauled a**, and were crazy cheap. I tipped them on top of the fee they charged because it was so low and gave them some cellphones. I would highly recommend it.

I'm pretty sure the Craigslist movers moved me out off a 1600 sq foot house (so there was quite a bit of stuff and some real hard angles getting things out) to a house 10 miles away and for $190. Maybe less. They did everything so fast it took them just under 1:30 if I remember correctly.

That sucks to hear man. I actually quit skimboarding, because you cut your fingers quite a bit and I didn't want to risk missing any golf. Haha

The big moving companies prices are absurd and the movers really milk the clock, but going off Craigslist was phenomenal. They knew exactly what they were doing, had all the equipment for protecting furniture and whatnot, they hauled a**, and were crazy cheap. I tipped them on top of the fee they charged because it was so low and gave them some cellphones. I would highly recommend it.

Yeah I never considered playing with knives such a hazard to my golf game until now haha.

Well my next move will be from MD to TX so I dont think I could use a craigslist mover. But definitely worth checking into though. About the cellphone part. You gave them cellphones? lol

Yeah I never considered playing with knives such a hazard to my golf game until now haha.

Well my next move will be from MD to TX so I dont think I could use a craigslist mover. But definitely worth checking into though. About the cellphone part. You gave them cellphones? lol

Yeah. They were two good ol boys who were extremely nice and did a great job. I heard them complaining about their phones so I gave them two nice ones I would never use again. I don't know I'm just one of those people I guess. If I had the money to do it as much as I liked I might be in trouble. I try to help out. If I see say a mother or elderly woman in the grocery store who is being very nice to the cashier/bagger and they don't have the money to pay I've been known to just have the cashier let the person take their cart and ring my stuff on their open transaction and pay for both. I really don't have the money to do it, but its just who I am I guess for better or for worse.

Yeah. They were two good ol boys who were extremely nice and did a great job. I heard them complaining about their phones so I gave them two nice ones I would never use again. I don't know I'm just one of those people I guess. If I had the money to do it as much as I liked I might be in trouble. I try to help out. If I see say a mother or elderly woman in the grocery store who is being very nice to the cashier/bagger and they don't have the money to pay I've been known to just have the cashier let the person take their cart and ring my stuff on their open transaction and pay for both. I really don't have the money to do it, but its just who I am I guess for better or for worse.

Fairway, Im about to break your heart but it was bound to happen eventually. I no longer drive the Jetta. A hot chick actually drives it now. lol

Fairway, Im about to break your heart but it was bound to happen eventually. I no longer drive the Jetta. A hot chick actually drives it now. lol

Hahaha. I'm devastated by this. No more covert Panera trips to check the talent.

Hahaha. I'm devastated by this. No more covert Panera trips to check the talent.

lol now I have to take the Mazda 3 which is only slightly more masculine haha

Mazda 3 is practically my dream car! Haha as long as its 05 or later lmao

Its a nice little car. Actually a lot nicer then I thought it would be. Its only missing Sirius but thats getting added, I cant drive without it. I got a '11 in pearl white color 0% financing was the kicker, thats huge.

adabaddc-7f7e-f4d0.jpg

lmao. Thats hawt!

Its a nice little car. Actually a lot nicer then I thought it would be. Its only missing Sirius but thats getting added, I cant drive without it. I got a '11 in pearl white color 0% financing was the kicker, thats huge.

Love Pearl White. Have that on the new Infiniti.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back