Good luck with the interview Seth. I'm sure you will kill it.

Seth, you're amazing! Hope the writing helps. It helps me. I can empathize with you. I lost my job (designed subdivisions for 15 years) and took a $30,000 per year pay cut to take a different job. I was lucky. Got a job the day I got laid off, but subdivisions are not going to come back like they did, in my lifetime anyway. I would love to read what you write if you decide to share it.

Caution, my iPhone is tapped.

I am at the office and I am nervous, but I look good in my suit and tie. Keep me in your prayers everybody.

This post os TapaTalk serious (so dnt blame me fir misspelled wirds).

Good luck man.

Go in there and just be yourself Seth. Good luck.

I am at the office and I am nervous, but I look good in my suit and tie. Keep me in your prayers everybody.

You got this!

You'll ace this Seth! Best of luck, if you need it! :D

Writing is therapy within itself...good luck on the interview.

Dude you are going to kill it in there. Be yourself and they will love you!

Good luck Seth. Be confident and just be yourself.

Prayers lifted, relax and be yourself and you are a shoo in. Let us know how it goes my friend.

Good luck man, just be yourself

I now tap while I talk

First interview went very well. Getting ready to meet with the VP. My, hopefully, future boss just invited me to lunch. Winning.

First interview went very well. Getting ready to meet with the VP. My, hopefully, future boss just invited me to lunch. Winning.

:thumb: Great news, don't forget that the lunch is a part of the interview, ask them questions about the company and themselves. Let them know how interested you are.

Keep it up setho!

You can do it Seth!!! Way to go!!!

Awesome! I hope it goes well. Where are you going? Wendy's?

Second and third interviews are done. Now I am meeting with HR. I think my day is going extremely well.

Awesome SethO!! I hope you get it.

Way to go Seth

Second and third interviews are done. Now I am meeting with HR. I think my day is going extremely well.

That's a good sign buddy. Any celebrations planned?

great news Seth!

Seth, I'm so happy good things are starting to happen for you. My thoughts & prayers are still going your way.

Good Luck Seth!

Back