Ping Irons Price Drop

morekimchi

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey guys, didn't see this posted before, but just stumbled upon price drops on Ping g15 and i15 irons on several retail sites and wanted to spread the word. Looks like new Ping irons are soon to be on the horizon!

I'm in the market for new irons and had it narrowed down to TM and Nike, but have loved Ping since my ISI-S's. Definitely adding these back on the list at this price.

Hey guys, didn't see this posted before, but just stumbled upon price drops on Ping g15 and i15 irons on several retail sites and wanted to spread the word. Looks like new Ping irons are soon to be on the horizon!

I'm in the market for new irons and had it narrowed down to TM and Nike, but have loved Ping since my ISI-S's. Definitely adding these back on the list at this price.

I hit the i15 pings at our last demo outing in WPB. Those irons really impressed me and if I were looking for a new set, they would be high on my radar.

I recommend to any THPer who might be interested in buying these to check with Patty at Blind9 and see if she can help you out. Certainly need to support those who support us.

The G20's are ready to be put into the hands of the tour players very soon. Sounds like they will hit the market for the rest of us late summer/early fall as is normal for Ping.

Thanks for the Blind 9 recommendation. I'm new to the board but have found it both educational and entertaining (in grade school principal terms, edutaining?). Anyway, great to support those who invest in and connect with their customers!

I have never swung the G15, but the i15 irons are awe-some.

The G20's are ready to be put into the hands of the tour players very soon. Sounds like they will hit the market for the rest of us late summer/early fall as is normal for Ping.

I've received confirmation from my rep that irons won't be available to the public until January 1.....but woods/hybrids will be sooner.

the i15's are OUTSTANDING!! might be hard to part with them.

I've received confirmation from my rep that irons won't be available to the public until January 1.....but woods/hybrids will be sooner.

I was blown away by them at the THP demo day this year! Very crisp feeling irons for me.

Funny that our rep has said late summer/early fall for all clubs. I guess as in many things, time will tell. The Eye wedges came much later than stated early on so a delay would not be unheard of.

Funny that our rep has said late summer/early fall for all clubs. I guess as in many things, time will tell. The Eye wedges came much later than stated early on so a delay would not be unheard of.

that's so true. and now that I think about it....he could have been referring more toward his Co-Op budget.

I do like free. lol.

Back