Does your bag match your clubs?

Black Callaway stand bag. Tommy Armour Irons. Ping putter. Wilson Staff wedges. No driver. Bought an R9 and it went into my sons bag after about 4 range sessions with it.

Was just looking at the Wilson Staff bag on Blind9. It is so damn sexy I might have to pull the trigger as soon as I decide which push cart I want.

Do you have a bag that matches your clubs? I used to, I had a nike carry bag I bought when I got my nike slingshots a few years back. Now I have an adidas cart bag, I guess it matches my irons colorwise with the blue.

Do you decide this on what you have the most of in your bag? No

Do you go by what kind of irons do you have? When I got my Nike bag I wanted everything the same brand, now it does not matter.

Do you not care and just get a bag that works for you? Currently yes.

Do you have a bag that matches your clubs?
Yes
Do you decide this on what you have the most of in your bag?
Yes
Do you go by what kind of irons do you have?
No, but I'm hoping to have irons that would then match my current bag.
Do you not care and just get a bag that works for you?
It's a little bit of both, I had a few features I wanted and the bag that matched happened to have them!

Do you have a bag that matches your clubs? no

Do you decide this on what you have the most of in your bag? no, features and functionality firts

Do you go by what kind of irons do you have? no

Do you not care and just get a bag that works for you? yes​

My exact answers.

Do you mean for the Morgan Cup or just in general? I do have a Callaway Bag I would use, unfortunately one of the dividers just broke on it. I am looking for a new bag right now but brand is not an issue for me.

If I was in the market for a new bag I would get an Ogio. They make a nice, well made, lite bag.

I have a bag with my Club(that I work at) logo on it. Its made by titleist.

Ive always loved Ping golf bags, and the tiny sun mountain ones too.

i had a taylormade bag with only taylormade clubs in the bag but now i have a titleist driver so its out of sync

I've got an Adidas bag. I was in the market for a light weight carry bag and this one happened to have good reviews, was in the colors that I wanted (Orange and black) and best of all, it was on sale.
One of these days I hope to get an Ogio or BagBoy cart bag... in orange and black if I'm lucky.

I've got a TaylorMade bag and not a single TM club in it. The original bag I had fell apart so I purchase this one based on price and what I wanted. I could care less if my bag matches the clubs. It'd be nice, but its not important to me.

Hmmm so far it seems to be a TM fan thing...

I bought the Bridgestone BSG stand bag because it's grey/yellow/red, and I love the company and their e7 and B330.

I don't think it's an obligation to match, but it seems to make good sense to match something.

I think im screwed. Does Ogio make Irons?lol

But before the Ogio. I had Mizuno bag to match mizuno irons. Woods, wedges and putter not Mizuno

I don't care if the labels match. In my opinion, clubmakers don't make the best bags, clothes, etc...I got the best bag for my needs vs. price at that particular time.

Yes. The bag matches my irons and wedges.

Do you decide this on what you have the most of in your bag?

Partially. The irons were the first major golf purchase I made and I have always liked Callaway ever since. I also love the look of the Callaway cart bags.

Do you go by what kind of irons do you have?

Yes.

Do you not care and just get a bag that works for you?

My old bag was a "Rambler X" stand bag. Picked it up at Martins Golf in Myrtle Beach, SC for around 50 bucks because my old one ripped. It was a great bag that I used for nearly 2 years but I was getting frustrated with the grips getting stuck on one another. So, I got a 14 slot bag.

Last edited:
I didnt match my bag to my clubs, in fact I have never owned a Cleveland club. Boo Weekly is one of my favorite golfers and I like to hunt and fish so the camo bag seemed perfect for me.

Yup I love my bag. Used to have a Nike one but then I kept getting annoyed by the clubs always getting mixed with each other at the bottom so I switched to a 14 way on top and have loved it ever since.

Taylormade all the way. Use to have OGIO and loved it. 2007 Atlas, but i think they have gotten too creative for their own good. The TM Monaco is simple, clean lines and fits all my needs.

I have a Ping hand-me-down bag and I don't own any Ping clubs. At some point I will probably get an Ogio or Bagboy.

I ALWAYS get a Ping bag. They last the longest and are the lightest. Dont match my irons though.

Do you decide this on what you have the most of in your bag? No, my bag is a "Burton" bag... though it is a bright green and matches the cavity back coloring of my slingshots. So yes it matches :D

Do you go by what kind of irons do you have? Not yet, but after winning the Mizuno JPXs I might go after a Mizzy bag. I need to step the game up of the rest of my clubs though!

Do you not care and just get a bag that works for you? I used to, but thanks to THP I'm exploring more than just "whats on sale".

Nope. Nike bag with a nice little mix of clubs. Although I have pondered the Nike VR 3W

Back