I'm sure this is everyone of us here @ THP!

ABSOLUTELY!! haha Great commercial just saw it this morning while watching the Memorial. Couldn't be more spot on.

haha, how do you always get so dirty, classic

Saw both of these yesterday, absolutely great commercials!

Those are Great !!!!

I would never do either of those. I don't have a car seat nor a baby monitor. hehe

I bring my clubs with me into bed so I don't have to worry

:D

Embedded videos for those that don't want to click on the links:

It will be when I get the new JPX-800s! Saw the baby monitor ad last night... got a good chuckle for sure!

I've seen the baby monitor one before but not the car seat one. Hilarious! FedEx def has some great golf commercials!

That is me, FO SHOW.

haha I've joked with friends about taking new clubs to bed with me.. Not sure I've ever considered anything like this though haha!

Great commercials from FedEx.

hahahah :D
That's hilarious.

Awesome commercials and a great idea.

That's a great ad campaign !!

Great commercials, I had never seen either. FedEx came through on both of those.

That is awesome. Seriously funny stuff.

Awesome commercials! There are some great marketing people out there, very funny and spot on.

For sure the baby monitor thing relates. I still remember the countless sleepless nights when one of ours was sick and I was constantly hearing nothing in the monitor. Had to get up and check. The car seat thing is foolish. One quick stop and those shafts would snap or acquire an undo amount of bag chatter! What a tool. Bag should be supported by extra towels and securely strapped flat in the back!

Saw the car seat one during Sunday's tourney coverage and absolutely loved it!!

It will be when I get the new JPX-800s! Saw the baby monitor ad last night... got a good chuckle for sure!

LOL! Now you're just bragging! Congrats again on the new irons. :smile-big:

Back