Deals of the Day, Non-Golf Edition

TGI Fridays coupon for 25% off order (please read restrictions). Good until the 21st of March.

Starbucks fans like me, today and tomorrow between 2-5pm you buy a drink and get a small petite sweets for free in honor of their 40th anniversary!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great idea for a thread. Love saving money! haha

Starbucks fans like me, today and tomorrow between 2-5pm you buy a drink and get a small petite sweets for free in honor of their 40th anniversary!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Currently they are running a 3-5pm half off frappacino deal. I think till the 15th?

Currently they are running a 3-5pm half off frappacino deal. I think till the 15th?

But that overlaps with Sonic's Happy Hour as well!!! (Sonics and Starbucks are both across the street from my work)

But that overlaps with Sonic's Happy Hour as well!!! (Sonics and Starbucks are both across the street from my work)

You better be walking the 18holes to burn off all those calories. :cute:

You better be walking the 18holes to burn off all those calories. :cute:

haha, that is so true, Starbucks Venti WHT Choc. Mocha was the first casualty when I went on a diet a few months back. I miss it so bad,but it has more calories than what I currently take in daily.

TODAY ONLY American Tourister 3 Pc Luggage Set $39.99 Free Pickup

Sears offers the American Tourister 3pc Luggage Set in Black for a low $39.99. Add approx $10 shipping or select FREE in-store pickup. Tax in most. That's $100 off list before shipping and tax and among the best deals we have seen for a luggage set.

Sears - American Tourister 3 piece Luggage for $39 (Regular $139)

Sam's Club (at least in KC) has a gallon of 1% milk for $1.99. I think 2% is $2.09. Been this way for a month or so. Beats paying about 4 bucks a gallon anywhere else.

Get a free one topping large pizza from Papa John's if the coin flip in the Super Bowl comes up heads. You just have to sign up for the Papa Rewards club to be eligible.

For any TV people...

Best Buy has the Vizio 4k TV's on sale.

55" - $999.99
60 and 65" - $1,499.99

I can't remember the 70" price off hand.

Not bad if you're wanting to go the 4k route right now. Just thought I'd share since I was just in Best Buy at lunch and almost got in a lot of trouble with that sale...

For any TV people...

Best Buy has the Vizio 4k TV's on sale.

55" - $999.99
60 and 65" - $1,499.99

I can't remember the 70" price off hand.

Not bad if you're wanting to go the 4k route right now. Just thought I'd share since I was just in Best Buy at lunch and almost got in a lot of trouble with that sale...

Solid deals there those are nice tvs. Huge thread over on avs forums about them

Amazon deal of the day is the Fitdesk 2.0 for $199. I've been eyeing something like that for the hours of studying I do for grad school so I went ahead and jumped. They're usually up over $260.

Sent from my KFAPWI using Tapatalk

Free Bloomin' Onion at Outback on Monday Feb. 16. You have to sign up and they email you a coupon. It went to my Spam folder.

http://www.outback.com/

If you are not using Brad's Deals, you are missing out.
I picked up 6 boxes (18 count) of Keurig hot chocolate, shipped, for $58

May as well put this here, too. T-Mobile users have a special offer on the Note 4. They are waiving the down payment and discounting the phone $48 (the normal down payment amount). Black or white version.

Unfortunately we aren't ready to pull the trigger yet.

note4special_zps37860763.jpg

Back