Contest - Sligo Name Your Outfit Contest

I finally got my entry in on this. Thanks THP and Sligo

Last day to enter everybody.

JB - Are they going to just announce a winner or is there going to be voting (old school)?

If there is no voting, can we see some of the honorable mentions? This contest was too much fun and the members here are too creative to not share...

We will put up a few, but the judges will pick the winner.

We will put up a few, but the judges will pick the winner.

I cant wait to see what some people came up with.

I entered for fun. Put together something outrageous. Hope to see what everyone else put together. Now if they just had a ladies collection...

I can't wait to see what the top entries are. I know there are some great entries out there. THP members really bring it on contest like this.

Finally entered.. I had four outfits picked and couldn't decide which one to go with haha!

I really get a kick out of this contest.. Thanks :thp: and
s.jpg

haha dang, 4....I did the eenie meenie miney mo method hehehe

sounds like the competition will be stiff on this one. thanks THP and Sligo!

Oh man, almost forgot about this one! I'm pretty sure I got it in at 11:59, haha.

Oh man, almost forgot about this one! I'm pretty sure I got it in at 11:59, haha.

Carp, I wish I had almost forgot. Grrrr

THanks everybody that entered. The judges have a lot to go through and it might take a day or two. Some really good stuff here.

Mine was more of a joke...but its got potential

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

THanks everybody that entered. The judges have a lot to go through and it might take a day or two. Some really good stuff here.

Awesome! Doubt I stand much of a chance but look forward to seeing what some of the creative minds here came up with!!

Here are my own runner ups... I love the look of every one of them but couldn't think of a good name for them.

I am really impressed with the diversity of this years lineup. It might have to be a very Sligo birthday haha!

Spoiler
Sligosecondary.jpg

No more posting in this thread! I got excited that winner had been announced hehe

I was just about to ask the same question, couldbeu

Back