Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today only at golfetail, Nike leather belts for $16.99 when you use code NIKEBELT-0606 at checkout. http://www.golfetail.com/c-82-golf-...ontent=banner_top&utm_campaign=11jun06_emaill

200132.jpg

200133.jpg

200130.jpg

Wow, that is a great deal. Thanks for the heads up Dawg.

golfetail has a BOGO free sale on shirts until tomorrow.

JUst got my two shirts in today. They're GREAT; 2 for 35 shipped!
Thanks for the heads up.

JUst got my two shirts in today. They're GREAT; 2 for 35 shipped!
Thanks for the heads up.

I have bought from them before, and all of the shirts are 1st quality, great place to buy from, and now you will be getting the emails to keep up with the sales. Good deal and glad you got them so quick my friend.

same here I got mine on Saturday, super fast shipping at a good price, thanks again DD

same here I got mine on Saturday, super fast shipping at a good price, thanks again DD

Long-time lurker, first-time poster. Agreed on your comments. I was really surprised how quickly my shirts arrived. Great deal... my ONLY minor complaint is that one of the shirts I purchase was a relaxed and I didn't see/notice that in the item description (I'm a slender guy, so the relaxed fit may be a little loose for my preference).

I'm gonna have to think about buying one of those belts now.

Anyone have one of these? I am getting ready to order all three colors. That is a great deal. Hopefully I want need them for about 5 months but they will definitely come in handy for North Carolina Winters.:D

LOS ANGELES DODGER TICKETS - 2 free with purchase of Srixon balls

LOS ANGELES DODGER TICKETS - 2 free with purchase of Srixon balls

If you buy a dozen Z-Star golf balls, you can receive 2 free tickets (infield reserve) to a Dodger game. This is a local deal - as you would need to get to the stadium the day of to redeem the tickets. Also, the tickets are only good from Sun - Thurs, and there are some black out dates. If interested - you can PM me or call the shop 626 284-4653.

www.naileditgolf.com is having a huge Father's Day Sale all week. I've got my eye on the Titlelist stand bag for $69.99! Lots of other great deals too.

Adidas On Par II a152 Sunglasses Black/Grey 6050 original price $180 for only $59 from http://www.joylot.com/store_pages/Joy-Of-The-Day.cfm

671426048.jpg

Missed the deal bcause of this:
o
Adidas eyewear: Hi Dance_Business! Thanks for your notice. We will check that as some Internet dealers are not acting the way we would position our products. To our understanding this is not any of our dealers!
2 hours ago ·

Got an email from Loudmouth Golf today:

Show Dad how much you care with Loudmouth.
Use the discount code: WhoozUrDaddE
and get 20% off EVERYTHING.
GOOD THRU SATURDAY 6/11 ONLY.
(Don't forget to hit the APPLY button at checkout).

www.loudmouthgolf.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back