Tiger not Playing US Open

Never! He's Tiger Freaking Woods you damn hillbilly. Tiger Freaking Woods. He rates up there with many of the greatest men to ever walk this Earth. Quitting is not an option for that type of man.

Kevin

You almost had me sold, if only you hadn't called me a hillbilly.

Lots of people refer to it as this, but Karma has nothing to do with harm/ill will coming back around. Lol. Off that soapbox.

that's called K-A-R-M-A

I agree TC. Save my Paul Casey theory I really think this is it. Or he just doesnt have the fire to compete right now. Both are his choices but I agree with you. I think both of those points go hand in hand.

we're all assuming that he's actually really hurt. His game is terrible. I think he's b*tching out! He's not even a shadow of his former sell when it comes to his golf game.

I'm really glad we'll get to watch the good golfers this year.

When you try out for the US Open, Ill be starting threads with the title:

"Hawk ready to hold the finish, to the finish at the US Open"

I'm really glad we'll get to watch the good golfers this year.

Meh, no big deal. he was only going to relevant during the press conference and then for a few hours on Thursday. Opens up one more spot for someone with both a functioning apendage and a heart instead of just one of those.

If Tiger would work on holding the finish, fairway tee balls, and his bunker-to-bunker game he wouldn't have to fake injuries to get out of the US Open.

I'm sorry. Forgive me?

Kevin

Of course, I thought it was funny. Stupid Tiger.

If Tiger would work on holding the finish, fairway tee balls, and his bunker-to-bunker game he wouldn't have to fake injuries to get out of the US Open.

If only he didn't suck at golf, and didn't morph himself into Sean O'Hair 2.0, he could be playing in the US Open.

I actually had the same thought myself man....he's probably just saving himself for his AT&T Tourney here in Philly at the end of the month lol
we're all assuming that he's actually really hurt. His game is terrible. I think he's b*tching out! He's not even a shadow of his former sell when it comes to his golf game.

You made some killer videos that would help him. Maybe a tweet or two is in order!

He's going to use his brain and start playing TM CBs and a SF 2.0 driver with the stock Xcon 4.8. All he needs is more forgiving irons and a more forgiving driver. Both with lighter shafts to promote higher ball flight for more carry distance, and he'll return to dominance.

Guaranteed!

Kevin

great, maybe now some of the golfers that are actually playing well will get discussed

We all know that won't happen. The biggest story will now be Tiger not playing, instead of Tiger playing and playing like crap.

I am a little disappointed with this news, but it is better that he gets fit and playing to the standard he used to do.

images

Don't think the greatest golfer of all time (major record or not YET) needs swing advise from any amateur. I think his resume` is better than all of ours. :dohanim:
As far as golf not/needing Tiger... like him or not, Tiger's presence whether he's playing well or not adds to the excitement and when he is playing well, he brings something to the game that no other can come close to.

Don't think the greatest golfer of all time (major record or not YET) needs swing advise from any amateur. I think his resume` is better than all of ours. :dohanim:
As far as golf not/needing Tiger... like him or not, Tiger's presence whether he's playing well or not adds to the excitement and when he is playing well, he brings something to the game that no other can come close to.

Man, if I had a dollar for every post I've seen like this in the past 20 months, I could retire. It's tiring, the same old argument and justifying from the Tiger faithful.

All I've ever said is that he sucks at golf right now. You cannot argue that b/c he does, and has for almost two years.

Man, if I had a dollar for every post I've seen like this in the past 20 months, I could retire. It's tiring, the same old argument and justifying from the Tiger faithful.

All I've ever said is that he sucks at golf right now. You cannot argue that b/c he does, and has for almost two years.

He hasn't been himself, I'll give ya that. Main point was regardless of his play, his following from putting green to range, 1st hole to last is bigger than any other player out there (I've been to enough tournaments to attest to that fact)... Including your boy Phil. And that is not debatable!

He hasn't been himself, I'll give ya that. Main point was regardless of his play, his following from putting green to range, 1st hole to last is bigger than any other player out there (I've been to enough tournaments to attest to that fact)... Including your boy Phil. And that is not debatable!

hahaha, everyone knows that Lee Westwood is really my boy.

I agree, Tiger moves the needle for sure. It's just too bad he sucks at golf.

hahaha, everyone knows that Lee Westwood is really my boy.

I agree, Tiger moves the needle for sure. It's just too bad he sucks at golf.

Westwood? Ugh... Come on. As much as I'm not a Phil fan at least he's likable and not a smug prick. At least Phil finally stopped choking on Sundays and won a few majors, how many does Westy have?

I don't really see the smug prick side of Westwood. Westwood will win one soon. Really soon I think

I'm not a big Tiger fan but I do believe he is good for the game. You always hear that publicity is good--good or bad publicity. In this case I think Tiger does add interest to events-some people love him and some people hate him but they all tune in and the sponsors like viewers. Just my 3 cents worth.

I wish I could suck at golf and finish fourth at the Masters...while suffering from immense pains.

Tiger is FINALLY making an intelligent decision - it's smart to let his injuries heal instead of rushing back yet again. Yeah, it's a bummer that he won't be playing but I'd much rather see a healthier Tiger for the rest of the season than a 50% Tiger push his way through at Congressional.

I wish I could suck at golf and finish fourth at the Masters...while suffering from immense pains.

But he owns that course SF. He is comfortable there

Back