2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just spent a couple of hours at Grand Cypress with One-T. He said "This is the perfect place for a THP Outing".

Glad he made it, I figured he would come up One-T short and be looking for you in Jacksonville.

Thanks GG..

Can't wait to hear the latest scoop!

I did just get a tour of the grounds and man oh man. That place is top notch for sure. I think the next outing is going to be awesome just because of grand cypress. The courses looked sooo good. We played the 3 practice holes a couple of times as well as hit on the range. You all are going to absolutely love this place. I just kept asking...is that course included? How about that one? Hahaha....they all are.

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

It's something else, isn't it? Were the greens perfect or what?

I did just get a tour of the grounds and man oh man. That place is top notch for sure. I think the next outing is going to be awesome just because of grand cypress. The courses looked sooo good. We played the 3 practice holes a couple of times as well as hit on the range. You all are going to absolutely love this place. I just kept asking...is that course included? How about that one? Hahaha....they all are.

One-T your killing me lol

The villa videos have been added to the 1st post of the Q&A.

Thanks for the heads up, heading over there now.

Last edited:
Nice vids GG! This is looking pretty sweet and the layout is real nice. Thanks.

It's something else, isn't it? Were the greens perfect or what?

On the course they were, the practice holes had been sanded. That entire place is well groomed.

I did see something that bama and yorkems friend may need to know...they have a height restriction in the bar area

On the course they were, the practice holes had been sanded. That entire place is well groomed.

I did see something that bama and yorkems friend may need to know...they have a height restriction in the bar area

Now play nice, they may end up being your teammates. :D

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

I will get a ladder and climb above this type of talk

Wooo. My wife just gave me the go ahead !! I am in. A good ending to a bad day. Thank you THP. I love this place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wooo. My wife just gave me the go ahead !! I am in. A good ending to a bad day. Thank you THP. I love this place.

Awesome news dude! Got 11 months to get bored with that broken Burner 2.0!!

Awesome news dude! Got 11 months to get bored with that broken Burner 2.0!!
A Dan/Ricky road trip. This has epic written all over it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do you think I feel? My captains choice team was Belbin, Flashy, and AG....maybe this is my fault...???

I'll play with you Yorkem. Hell I had one of my better rounds recently with you and your friend.

Wow, the courses look great. I gotta figure out a way to get in on this since I missed this years!

I'll play with you Yorkem. Hell I had one of my better rounds recently with you and your friend.

Thanks Matt, I would have hated to have to play as a single because people were scared they wouldn't be able to come to the next one if they played with me.

WOW!

WOW!

I always wanted to check that place out - guess I got my chance!
MXR

The villa's look cozy and the patio's out back have some awesome views. I just get excited watching folks on here getting excited :D. It's kind of like when a hog spots a corn bin, it's off to the races.

How do you think I feel? My captains choice team was Belbin, Flashy, and AG....maybe this is my fault...???

Naw not your fault. And if this thing doesn't fill up right away we will more than likely be able to come. Just right now we can't afford to put the deposit down.

Tappin to the oldies

Naw not your fault. And if this thing doesn't fill up right away we will more than likely be able to come. Just right now we can't afford to put the deposit down.

hopefully it works out, I wanna see these epic tee balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back